TEAM SHELBY FORUM

warped plastic grill on 07 SGT

I have an 07 SGT with about 6k on it it. I have with lack of a better term ripple on the black plastic part of my grille in the middle the billet is fine but this appears to be warped, anyone else have this problem or have any solutions to it? thanks!

I have an 07 SGT with about 6k on it it. I have with lack of a better term ripple on the black plastic part of my grille in the middle the billet is fine but this appears to be warped, anyone else have this problem or have any solutions to it? thanks!

Known issue to all Mustangs. You can replace it with the 08 grill bracket here.

http://www.ShelbyStore.com/product-p/8s3z-8200-h.htm

thanks i am glad i am not nuts. I will have to get that. So basically these are a little stronger so they won't warp?

Mine ws replaced under warranty.

The warping is annoying, mine is straight now.

Jon, again, I hate to sound like a broken record, but NEXT TIME you're in Vegas, I'll look at it with you on mine, and help hook ya up.

Jer

Mine ws replaced under warranty.

The warping is annoying, mine is straight now.

Jon, again, I hate to sound like a broken record, but NEXT TIME you're in Vegas, I'll look at it with you on mine, and help hook ya up.

Jer

cool man

i just noticed it the other night and now it is the first thing i see when i see the car. Took it to a car show tonight that was fun there were a few Roush cars there i was the only Shelby there everyone gets the SGT confused with the GT500s which really surprises me still

cool man

i just noticed it the other night and now it is the first thing i see when i see the car. Took it to a car show tonight that was fun there were a few Roush cars there i was the only Shelby there everyone gets the SGT confused with the GT500s which really surprises me still

Yeah, I know. Happens to me too. Luckily, I prefer my SGT, so I don't care. Ha...

Jer

Archived