TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2007 shelby GT barrett jackson convertible

dave870

Ok so i was buddy calls says my cars on NBC whats it worth .So i turn it on and there it is they say its a 2007 shelby GT barrett jackson convertible i was looking at it and thought wow its black with silver stripes so i looked it up and from what i found they have red stripes on BJs SO if i have missed something please let me know cause iam confused thanks dave

You are correct they all came with RED stripes. But in the years hence an owner could have replaced them with silver stripes or I guess it could be a complete fake! With people taking stripes off, changing them to blue and gold etc., as the years pass the VIN will be the key.

Who knows!

You are correct they all came with RED stripes. But in the years hence an owner could have replaced them with silver stripes or I guess it could be a complete fake! With people taking stripes off, changing them to blue and gold etc., as the years pass the VIN will be the key.

Who knows!

Thank you sir trying to get things straight in my head i believe BJs are 2008s

Ok so i was buddy calls says my cars on NBC whats it worth .So i turn it on and there it is they say its a 2007 shelby GT barrett jackson convertible i was looking at it and thought wow its black with silver stripes so i looked it up and from what i found they have red stripes on BJs SO if i have missed something please let me know cause iam confused thanks dave

All Barrett Jackson Shelby GT's are 2008 black with red stripes. If they changed the stripe color they decreased the value. I did not see the show. I wonder what they compared it to.

The car on the show was a GT500 40th anniv. conv. prototype sold at Barrett Jackson and given a value on the show of $500k.

I BElieve i seen shelby GT :shift: on the side of car to be honest looked like a Shelby GT-H convertible with silver stripes.I stand corrected after doing so more research you are right it does say gt 500 on side dam dark game shows :worship::worship::rant2:

Archived