TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Since no manual yet......

What should we be worrying about as far as maintenance goes with our Super Snakes? Many of us have cars which are 2 to 3 years old or older as Super Snakes. One concern i heard but still don't have any details on is super charger fluid change. I have the original 2.8 Kenne Bell. Does anyone have any specific information on that or anything else we should be paying attention to as far as maintenance goes?? And of course, I gotta throw a dig at the never ending delay on seeing a manual. Can Robert or someone at SAI give us an update on its future?

Thanx in advance

What should we be worrying about as far as maintenance goes with our Super Snakes? Many of us have cars which are 2 to 3 years old or older as Super Snakes. One concern i heard but still don't have any details on is super charger fluid change. I have the original 2.8 Kenne Bell. Does anyone have any specific information on that or anything else we should be paying attention to as far as maintenance goes?? And of course, I gotta throw a dig at the never ending delay on seeing a manual. Can Robert or someone at SAI give us an update on its future?

Thanx in advance

I do not know what the 2.8 Kenne Bell requires, but I have the Whipple 525 hp on my GT350 and emailed Mike Malicoat at Whipple Superchargers to ask the exact same question. His reply was as follows: " As for the general maintenance, the oil should be changed every 75,000-100,000 miles in the supercharger". I hope this helps but I would contact the people at Kenne Bell and ask them about your supercharger. Good luck!

Thanx in advance

Here is what I received as part of my Super Snake maint. manual, as it relates to the KB S/C.........................

006-1.jpg

You didn't receive this with your comprehensive Super Snake owners literature?

R

Here is what I received as part of my Super Snake maint. manual, as it relates to the KB S/C.........................

006-1.jpg

You didn't receive this with your comprehensive Super Snake owners literature?

R

Maint. Manual................ :hysterical2:

Sorry for laughing Robert.............this just struck me as funny.

Maint. Manual................ :hysterical2:

Sorry for laughing Robert.............this just struck me as funny.

I get a kick out of the Super Snake maintenance manual comments! Keep em coming. Some day, over the rainbow.....we'll get a Super Snake manual...dah...dah...dah...dah...deee...dah...dah..dah...dee...dah... Not a bad tune! :hysterical:

Archived