TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Whom is the CS6 / CS8 registrar ??

SHELBYCS6

I'm looking to build a new show board for next year and I would like to include as much confirmed data as possible on the CS6 / CS8 program.

Could you please advise a breakdown on how many turn I and turn II cars are registered with SAI for both CS6 and CS8, how many were coupes or verts and color if possible.

If you have this in raw data form without personal info that you could send me I could sort through the details myself.

thank you

Randy

I'm looking to build a new show board for next year and I would like to include as much confirmed data as possible on the CS6 / CS8 program.

Could you please advise a breakdown on how many turn I and turn II cars are registered with SAI for both CS6 and CS8, how many were coupes or verts and color if possible.

If you have this in raw data form without personal info that you could send me I could sort through the details myself.

thank you

Randy

Shelby CS6 & CS8 RegistrarName: Roger SorelTeam Shelby Moniker: Roger-SAIEmail: rogers@shelbyamerican.com

I'd also like to know this information. As very few people actually know what a CS6 is I constantly find myself explaining what it is and how many there are.

The last numbers I heard were 16 CS6's, 14 coupes, 2 verts..no idea of breakdown between Turn1 or 2. 9 CS8's (no breakdown).

I'm not sure the numbers are available to the public.

Obvious question coming up.............

................... Why not?

I'd also like to know this information. As very few people actually know what a CS6 is I constantly find myself explaining what it is and how many there are.

The last numbers I heard were 16 CS6's, 14 coupes, 2 verts..no idea of breakdown between Turn1 or 2. 9 CS8's (no breakdown).

+1 = 3

As usual when a question is asked the CS section gets lost in the bermuda triangle..lol

In a way, it's understandable, there's not that many of you CS owners to scream loud enough to catch the right ears. I tend to believe in the squeaky wheel theory.

I guess we can only hope that the' 05-09 generation of Shelby stats will all be released together soon. I have to believe they are just about wrapped up with them and moving on up to the 2010 + years now. The 40th GT500 guys have been screaming for numbers and they're cars are just getting finished up with the final production. I'd like to think all the "special" post title models are included in any (not to distant) future data releases. just my thoughts...

In a way, it's understandable, there's not that many of you CS owners to scream loud enough to catch the right ears. I tend to believe in the squeaky wheel theory.

I guess we can only hope that the' 05-09 generation of Shelby stats will all be released together soon. I have to believe they are just about wrapped up with them and moving on up to the 2010 + years now. The 40th GT500 guys have been screaming for numbers and they're cars are just getting finished up with the final production. I'd like to think all the "special" post title models are included in any (not to distant) future data releases. just my thoughts...

The squeeky wheel theory usually stands up pretty well so I dare say you're absolutely correct.

I hope they release more than just stats and come up with a full bore registry book for the Gen1 S197 Shelby's - merging the data in with the history of the cars and some pics would be awesome.

The squeeky wheel theory usually stands up pretty well so I dare say you're absolutely correct.

I hope they release more than just stats and come up with a full bore registry book for the Gen1 S197 Shelby's - merging the data in with the history of the cars and some pics would be awesome.

Yes, yes, yes,

A full bore registry would be best for everyone. It would make a lot of gen 1 owners very happy if everything was included.

:yup:

• 2 weeks later...

Counting pictures I have (some may be the same car or different cars as some are very hard to tell apart). Also some may not be "official" cars. I also suspect I am missing a few cars. However I put them in a spread sheet and I come up with:

16-17 CS-6's (5 turn-1 & 11-12 turn-2)

10-11 CS-8's (3-4 turn-1, 7 turn-2)

CS-6 2-3 tn-2 Black CS-0002, 1 with small cobra emblems (may be CS-8)

CS-6 1 tn-1 3 tn-2 Blue CS-0001, Paleoc, turn-2 vert

CS-6 1 tn-1 Dark Grey

CS-6 1-X tn-1 Green Slimer (not official turn-2 due to X-charger)

CS-6 1 tn-1 Light Grey No side stripes (may not be official car)

CS-6 2 tn-1 Red vert

CS-6 4 tn-2 Silver CS-0003, Painted Snake, 1 with dark stripes, 1 with light stripes

CS-6 1 tn-2 White vert

CS-6 1? tn-1 Yellow black stripes, lacks front facia (prob not official car)

CS-8 1 tn-1 1 tn-2 Black turn-1 vert, turn-2 at Shelby display

CS-8 3 tn-2 Blue

CS-8 1 tn-2 Dark Grey

CS-8 1 tn-2 Orange

CS-8 1-2 tn-1 Red may be different cars/reds (I don't do well with separating reds)

CS-8 1 tn-1 Silver

CS-8 1 tn-2 Yellow vert with black stripes

Counting pictures I have (some may be the same car or different cars as some are very hard to tell apart). Also some may not be "official" cars. I also suspect I am missing a few cars. However I put them in a spread sheet and I come up with:

16-17 CS-6's (5 turn-1 & 11-12 turn-2)

CS-6 1 tn-1 3 tn-2 Blue CS-0001, Paleoc, turn-2 vert

CS-6 1 tn-1 Dark Grey

CS-6 2 tn-1 Red vert

CS-6 4 tn-2 Silver CS-0003, Painted Snake, 1 with dark stripes, 1 with light stripes

CS-6 1 tn-2 White vert

CS-8 3 tn-2 Blue

CS-8 1 tn-2 Dark Grey

CS-8 1 tn-2 Orange

CS-8 1-2 tn-1 Red may be different cars/reds (I don't do well with separating reds)

CS-8 1 tn-1 Silver

Great info Bill...thanks..

Even the SAI info maybe lacking as we don't know if all vehicles were registered.

16-17 CS-6's (5 turn-1(4coupes, 1vert) & 11-12 turn-2(9-10coupes, 2 verts)

CS-6 1 tn-1 3 tn-2 Blue CS-0001 (vista blue, 2006), Paleoc, turn-2 vert ("ukpony" - 2005, auto, sonic blue)

CS-6 1 tn-1 Dark Grey

CS-6 2 tn-1 Red vert

CS-6 1 tn-2 White vert ("shelbycs6"2006)

CS-8 3 tn-2 Blue

CS-8 1 tn-2 Dark Grey

CS-8 1 tn-2 Orange

CS-8 1-2 tn-1 Red (2008, Auto, Redfire Metallic) may be different cars/reds (I don't do well with separating reds)

CS-8 1 tn-1 Silver

Threw in some additonal info...if anyone else has more can I suggest we continue to edit the list.

Archived