TEAM SHELBY FORUM

CS1 wheels

tonyd1

Hi, does anyone know if these will cause any issues on the rears being 11" wide and probably running 315's on the back, also pros and cons of wider rear tires on our 2011 gt500 svtpp cars. Thanks alot everyone-Tony

A guy on fordgt500 posted today he is running 20x11 steeda spyders with 315 with no modifications and no rubbing on a lowered BMR suspension. The difference is the offset is a little different than the offset on the CS1. I would call the company. Hopefully someone test fitted a 315 on shelby. I am blown away how poor some of these companies market their product.

Vossen gets it. Their doing photo shoots all the time for guys who in turn post their photos all of the internet.

I like the CS1 but am waiting to see a picture mounted on a shelby. I thought I would like the CS70 as well but the one picture I saw with them mounted didn't look as good.

Have you seen a pic of the CS1's on a car yet?

Hi, does anyone know if these will cause any issues on the rears being 11" wide and probably running 315's on the back, also pros and cons of wider rear tires on our 2011 gt500 svtpp cars. Thanks alot everyone-Tony

We've tested the 11 on multiple lowered cars and so far no issues. Unfortunately as of now it doesn't look like a 315 will fit. Shelby Vegas assisted us with testing and I'm told 305 is the limit. I think that may be the trade off for the ability to clear the 6 piston rear calipers.

FYI The offset on the 20x11 Steeda Spyder is +59

The 20x11 CS-1 is +55

Archived