TEAM SHELBY FORUM

First time GT350 in person

Stopped by the south Florida Tattoo convention today to look around and also they had a Car Show going on and actually saw an 08 GT500KR, one of the 427 GT500's, and a 2011 GT350. I have never seen the GT350 in person until today so I got a good look and admit its better looking in the flesh than viewing it on a computer screen. I had a 2012 GT350 reserved but decided to pass on it for other reasons which I don't regret but the GT350 sure looks like it would be fun to drive! Never saw the owner as it was like 110 degrees in the parking lot so whomever you are very nice Mustang

Stopped by the south Florida Tattoo convention today to look around and also they had a Car Show going on and actually saw an 08 GT500KR, one of the 427 GT500's, and a 2011 GT350. I have never seen the GT350 in person until today so I got a good look and admit its better looking in the flesh than viewing it on a computer screen. I had a 2012 GT350 reserved but decided to pass on it for other reasons which I don't regret but the GT350 sure looks like it would be fun to drive! Never saw the owner as it was like 110 degrees in the parking lot so whomever you are very nice Mustang

Hey that was me…You should have said hello. That was one odd show. You going to the Ford show this coming Saturday in Pompano?

Hey that was me…You should have said hello. That was one odd show. You going to the Ford show this coming Saturday in Pompano?

In Pompano where at? Haven't actually had any of my cars at a show for 2 years. I forgot to mention the funny thing I saw and I know you saw it as well which was the new Boss 302 with the Shelby wheels on it.

Most of the owners yesterday were not at their cars as it was steaming hot in the parking lot. There were a lot of good looking Mustangs but something that caught my eye was that Black vintage Bronco man that thing was nice!

In Pompano where at? Haven't actually had any of my cars at a show for 2 years. I forgot to mention the funny thing I saw and I know you saw it as well which was the new Boss 302 with the Shelby wheels on it.

Most of the owners yesterday were not at their cars as it was steaming hot in the parking lot. There were a lot of good looking Mustangs but something that caught my eye was that Black vintage Bronco man that thing was nice!

The show is at Ford of Pompano. It is on US 1 Pompano Beach Fl. I know the guy with the Boss. Nice car! with nice looking Shelby Rims. I think I missed the Bronco. I was running inside to cool down as much as possible. It was too darn hot. I did see a number of nice looking Stangs including the Chip Foose one.

The show is at Ford of Pompano. It is on US 1 Pompano Beach Fl. I know the guy with the Boss. Nice car! with nice looking Shelby Rims. I think I missed the Bronco. I was running inside to cool down as much as possible. It was too darn hot. I did see a number of nice looking Stangs including the Chip Foose one.

I forgot to ask, is it Sat or Sun and what time

It’s Saturday from 10am to 2pm

I'd consider bringing my Shelby but its still at Power by the Hour getting some finishing touches on upgrades. They did a great job unlike when it sat at Quantum for 7 months collecting dust. Don't no mod come deleting this either as its the truth

It’s Saturday from 10am to 2pm

I didn't forget about the show just in too much pain today as with this nerve damage some days no problem and other days it feels like your back is in a vice grip as tight as it can go.

Do you cruise anywhere regularly? That thing is way more fun driving it then sitting in a parking lot at a car show with 100 degrees off that asphalt too

My car should be done by mid week unless I think of something else to add... lol

Archived