Tanabanana’s new Shelby GT500

Grabber

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congrats Tana!!! You will have a blast with your own Shelby now...hehe

See you in a few days Rob...

Alex

Thanks Alex. Hope your doin well and not too crazy busy at the shop. Hope you had a fun time in Dearborn, Rob sure did. :woohoo:

I applied a coat of paint sealant to the entire car and cleaned the engine compartment. Yes the big black bumper plugs had to go so I made some small red ones. Next week the 2 of us will have our cars in a local show.

447.jpg

448.jpg

449.jpg

453.jpg

455.jpg

456.jpg

457.jpg

458.jpg

459.jpg

461.jpg

462.jpg

463.jpg

464.jpg

465.jpg

466.jpg

467.jpg

468.jpg

469.jpg

471.jpg

I had to back both cars out of the driveway this evening to be able to reprogram the electric garage door openers. I just could not resist take a couple photos of MRSGRBR & GRABRRR together. :wub:

008-1.jpg

011-2.jpg

016.jpg

017-1.jpg

013-1.jpg

009-3.jpg

Every time I see that garage and driveway, I'm in awe. That driveway looks like it's waterproof or has been sealed. And that garage is simply perfect.

So, is it official? Is the plate going to be MRSGRBR?

Every time I see that garage and driveway, I'm in awe. That driveway looks like it's waterproof or has been sealed. And that garage is simply perfect.

Yes, it's official as far as I'm concerned and I'm sure Mr. Grabber will agree. He just needs to send in the paper work and then they will pronounced Mr and Mrs Grabber. :yup:

The seal coating Rob applies can be a slip hazard when wet. Have to be careful but it looks good.

I just filled out the paperwork for the plates and the check for $49.75 goes in the mail tomorrow.

:wub: MRSGRBR :wub:

Are you going to bring it to the Cobra show on Sunday over at Scott's house?

We will have both of our cars at the "Start, stomp & go" show in Camas at the high school on sat.

Thanks Alex. Hope your doin well and not too crazy busy at the shop. Hope you had a fun time in Dearborn, Rob sure did. :woohoo:

I had a great time in Dearborn!! Playing catch-up now....emails, phone calls, parts orders, and last touches on V8 Vixen's Terlingua.

Your bumper looks alot better with the plugs!! Love the "Eject" power plug..LOL

What about the permanent Oregon plates, did you give them up??

Say Hi to David, Katie and Chris for me...

Alex

I had a great time in Dearborn!! Playing catch-up now....emails, phone calls, parts orders, and last touches on V8 Vixen's Terlingua.

Your bumper looks alot better with the plugs!! Love the "Eject" power plug..LOL

What about the permanent Oregon plates, did you give them up??

Say Hi to David, Katie and Chris for me...

Alex

I bet you are-I'll have to ask Rob about the Terlingua project, I'm soooooooo out of the loop.

I would get a big ticket for trying to keep OR. Plates-The plate renewal in WA has dropped by 100's of dollars in the last 5 years or so.

I will tell everyone you said Hi. Take care.

Tana and I belong to a local car club called NW Mustangs and Classic Fords. That club hosted a show at Camas High School. We went to the show with both of our cars and had a blast. The money raised went to the Shriner Hospital for kids. The show was also the senior project for a Camas Hish school Senior. She worked over 4 months gathering companys to donate prizes for a specialty raffle.

The prizes were outstanding. I have never seen this done at a show before. You got to put your tickets in the cups for the prize that interested you.

034.jpg

The Senior arranged many things including the food, the music and the tables and chairs and the clean up. We all helped her to make it a success. She's the girl in the blue shirt.

071.jpg

070.jpg

069.jpg

065.jpg

064.jpg

051.jpg

050.jpg

036.jpg

Here's Tanabanana holding the prize that I won in the raffle. It is 5 olil changes for her Shelby at Vancouver Ford, $200 off a clear bra, $25 gift certificate for Ecklers automotive parts and $10 gift certificate for roses restaurant.

056.jpg

055.jpg

054.jpg

Here's the girls pulling numbers from the specialty raffle cups for the winners.

047.jpg

046.jpg

045.jpg

There were lots of awards to give out too. Our club is always except from winning the awards. We do not want to cross any political lines. That is one of the things I like about this club.

039.jpg

Our club members got to park in one area all together. It is a small club that started in 2010 and we have about 50 members.

022.jpg

021.jpg

020.jpg

019.jpg

018.jpg

017.jpg

016.jpg

015.jpg

014.jpg

013.jpg

012.jpg

011.jpg