TEAM SHELBY FORUM

So I pull into the dragstrip with the raptor tonight...

My car is at the shop having a line lock and a few goodies added, and I see this GT350 right in front of me. My first thought is, WTF, they brought my car to the dragstrip?

Well, it turns out to be a fresh new delivery! A guy in my area I gave a ride to right after I picked it up bought one! :hysterical:

AND, someone must be watching my mods very closely, because it had EVERY SINGLE THING my car has, except the smaller pulley. Dyno at Shelby was showing right at 600rwhp he said.

Thanks a lot guys, now I gotta go out and do something stupid crazy......it was on my to do list, but now I gotta step it up....first GT350 to 1000HP perhaps?:worship:

Just kidding- :hysterical: but I did get a comment that I have to sell my car since it isnt unique anymore....:shoppingcart_: Well, whatever....Cant take first away!!

Guy ran an 11.9 supposedly, but I got there just a little late to see the run, then some guy took a spill on his dragcycle and that shut the track down and CSM 71 left....I'll see him at the local shelby meeting Saturday....maybe get some pics together!happy%20feet.gif

My car is at the shop having a line lock and a few goodies added,

Hey, I've been modifing my 350 too. After cracking the front splitter a while ago, I installed a couple of curb feelers to the bottom of the new splitter. They are a great conversation starter! Am also considering adding orange and black flames to the front fenders and hood. Maybe run them down along the door panels. What do you think?

My car is at the shop having a line lock and a few goodies added,

Hey, I've been modifing my 350 too. After cracking the front splitter a while ago, I installed a couple of curb feelers to the bottom of the new splitter. They are a great conversation starter! Am also considering adding orange and black flames to the front fenders and hood. Maybe run them down along the door panels. What do you think?

Another nice addition would be the plastic chrome door edging, it would compliment the curb feelers BIGTIME!!!

Blue and white fuzzy dice

AW, you stole my idea!!!!

I was at So-Cal Speed Shop today, and they had every color in stock.

Lemme know, Warren, I'll grab 'em for you!

Jer

I just can't believe he didn't run the truck, come on!!! Heck I've drag raced my 1950 F6 dump truck..... oh wait, you might be a Red Neck if..... Yea, I guess, guilty as charged! To my defense, this was during the Truck Fest at Bandimere Speedway and I did race it in the big rig class against all the full size rigs which ran like 28-30 sec 1/4 mile times while my old F6 was running 18.40-18.50's.

27429-578-7374.jpg

I just can't believe he didn't run the truck, come on!!! Heck I've drag raced my 1950 F6 dump truck..... oh wait, you might be a Red Neck if..... Yea, I guess, guilty as charged! To my defense, this was during the Truck Fest at Bandimere Speedway and I did race it in the big rig class against all the full size rigs which ran like 28-30 sec 1/4 mile times while my old F6 was running 18.40-18.50's.

27429-578-7374.jpg

Great picture... Look at the grandstands... "And the crowd goes MILD!"

LOL

Jer

Hey, Folks, lots of great mod ideas for the 350. Thanks. Have already added the fuzzy dice, put some strobe lights in the wheel wells, a bobble headed St. Christopher on the dash and one of those cute doggies sitting on the package shelve blinking his green eyes. You'd never recognize the car. I just hope I never run into old Carroll. He'd probably shoot both me and the car. Put us out of our misery! :drool::shift::sing_rain:

Hey, Folks, lots of great mod ideas for the 350. Thanks. Have already added the fuzzy dice, put some strobe lights in the wheel wells, a bobble headed St. Christopher on the dash and one of those cute doggies sitting on the package shelve blinking his green eyes. You'd never recognize the car. I just hope I never run into old Carroll. He'd probably shoot both me and the car. Put us out of our misery! :drool::shift::sing_rain:

I am going with a dancing hula girl doll on my dash so I check those G forces in the corners.

Don

I am going with a dancing hula girl doll on my dash so I check those G forces in the corners.

Don

I think I'll get a set of those nuts to drag the ground everywhere I go. This would be very funny, I cant stop laughing as I'm typing this reply......

Kris

A plastic blow up doll in the passenger seat and you my friend are set.

And ready for the HOV lane!

Jer

Archived