TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Factory Supercharger Certificate

08SGT/SC

How do you go about getting a factory supercharger certificate. I had my car supercharged back in June. I got the side stripes and factory supercharged engine plaque but no certificate. Is that something you have to order separate or should I have got it when I received the car?

How do you go about getting a factory supercharger certificate. I had my car supercharged back in June. I got the side stripes and factory supercharged engine plaque but no certificate. Is that something you have to order separate or should I have got it when I received the car?

The GT/SC certificate and engine plaque is a separate deal, its not part of the base GT/SC package. You'll need to contact the Shelby sales department at 702-942-7325 to purchase. I believe the price is around $30

Just a reminder only Shelby or Shelby mod shop GT/SC built cars qualify for this certificate and engine plaque. A customer installed supercharger does not qualify for the GT/SC designation.

Steve

The GT/SC certificate and engine plaque is a separate deal, its not part of the base GT/SC package. You'll need to contact the Shelby sales department at 702-942-7325 to purchase. I believe the price is around $30

Just a reminder only Shelby or Shelby mod shop GT/SC built cars qualify for this certificate and engine plaque. A customer installed supercharger does not qualify for the GT/SC designation.

Steve

Mine was done at Tasca Mod Shop. Thanks for the info.

Vehicles converted at SAI now have the cost of this certificate and plaque absorbed in the cost of the package.

Roger

Adding to that, for anyone with an official GT/SC package Shelby, the plaque and certificate is available from the vehicle sales department for $29.00

You'll need to contact Steve Mansell in sales at 702-942-7325 You'll also need to provide a copy of your sales invoice showing that your car was converted by SAI or an authorized mod shop. Owner installed S/C's do not qualify for the supercharger plaque.

Steve

Vehicles converted at SAI now have the cost of this certificate and plaque absorbed in the cost of the package.

Roger

No matter WHAT the cost, get it all... totally cool, and part of the experience.

Jer

Roger

Very good, the Gt/Sc package is awsome and to have that included is a natural thinking process.

However......I think the GT/SC option should be discontinued. This will give the people who have them a much better return on the investment in the future. ;)

Very good, the Gt/Sc package is awsome and to have that included is a natural thinking process.

However......I think the GT/SC option should be discontinued. This will give the people who have them a much better return on the investment in the future. ;)

I want to agree... but it would be SO WRONG to keep something this FUN all to ourselves. drool.gif

Jer

I want to agree... but it would be SO WRONG to keep something this FUN all to ourselves. drool.gif

Jer

Just joking, kind of. ;) Yes I agree the car has been a lot of fun. I have a potential agreed offer on the car but until the cash register rings, I still drive it albeit very little.

post-10457-0-21062600-1313976497_thumb.jpg

post-10457-0-21062600-1313976497_thumb.jpg

Archived