TEAM SHELBY FORUM

11GT3500040 Dyno result

Hi

Had my car checked out and the tune cleaned up prior to the Mini-Nats at AED in Cameron Park, CA. Shaun is an expert tuner and is working closely with SCT on the Copperhead tables.

Drive-ability and smoothness were greatly improved. Shaun's mods to the tune were very safe and he feels that with more time he could substantially improve the output very safely.

DSC00348.jpg

DSC00347.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Did you put the ghost tune on your car?

Kris

AED removed the speed limiter (set at 145MPH from Ford) because it kicked in before the power peak in sixth. They also adjusted exhaust valve timing. A/F and fuel delivery were spot on from FRPP.

If you look at the first pass, it was 518 rwhp untouched.

I really wanted the radical ghost tune cam profile loppy sound, but that will foul your plugs.

AED removed the speed limiter (set at 145MPH from Ford) because it kicked in before the power peak in sixth. They also adjusted exhaust valve timing. A/F and fuel delivery were spot on from FRPP.

If you look at the first pass, it was 518 rwhp untouched.

I really wanted the radical ghost tune cam profile loppy sound, but that will foul your plugs.

How fast will your car run now that the limiter is removed?

Kris

Now that is fast....

Kris

Me and Chewbaca are heading down I 5 Friday afternoon, me in the Millenium Falcon - he in the KR.

Heading to Pottydr's house and the LASAAC Santa Monica pier show

We will have video and GPS. We will report on the new top speed!

Archived