TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Wheel repair

NMAv

While putting the Boss 302 brake vents in my car, I noticed a nail in the front passenger side tire. Figuring it was smarter to bring it to get fixed than drive it there, I brough it to get repaired and then threw it into the back of my truck. I subsequently went awya for 2 weeks and upon my return discovered that someone had thrown a bunch of metal in the back of my truck that scraped the hell out of the wheel in several places. I can't tell if these wheels are pained or if they are just buffed or what. I'm trying ot figure out the best (aka cheapest) way to repair this.

Any and all recommendations would be appreciated. I'm wondering if there is a very fine police that I can use in conjunction with a wheel polisher or something.

Here in Houston we have a company that refinishes wheels in 24-48 hours for about 125-150 per wheel. They also give you a loaner wheel so you can still drive your car while they finish up their work. You can go to their shop or they will come to your house. Their name is Rollos and have done a great job on everything I've seen. Maybe you have a similar repair shop near you. GL

Thanks, I let my fingers do the walking and found a place here in town. Nto sure what it will cost and I'm kicking myself for letting the wheel sit int eh back of the truck. I know better ....

Archived