TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New guy from Louisiana

tenmiledaddy

I just figured I would check this site out and see what it's like. I bought a 2011 Shelby gt500 on June 22, 2010 in Olympia, Washington and had it shipped to my home in Louisiana. It has the performance package, the electronics package and the glass roof. It is kona blue, and it is a dream to drive.

I just figured I would check this site out and see what it's like. I bought a 2011 Shelby gt500 on June 22, 2010 in Olympia, Washington and had it shipped to my home in Louisiana. It has the performance package, the electronics package and the glass roof. It is kona blue, and it is a dream to drive.

Welcme Congrat`s on your new Shelby ,love the colour.. You came to the right site lots of great people on here. Any thing you want know can be answered on this site ,so hang around & you probably become a member.

TenMileDaddy, welcome to the Team Shelby forums, Glad you found us. Congrats on your new Shelby and be sure to let us know how you like the glassroof option.

If you haven't already you should register your GT500 in the Shelby American Registry. You will find a link to the registry in my signature line.

Also be sure to visit the Shelby Store at www.shelbystore.com as I'm sure you'll find a few gifts for your new Shelby.

Steve

Archived