TEAM SHELBY FORUM

High Speed Fun in Music City

al ellison

TS members, this is the last event for the Nashville Speedway. I attended in May and have already registered for September; this is a great event and is very well run. Below is the email from Jim Chism, the event coordinator; please join me.

September is rapidly approaching and the dates for our Open Track Event are September 16-17, 2011. If you have not already registered, I urge you to get your registration in early.

In addition to our regular track event, we will be conducting the Music City Mustang Club's 32nd Annual Mustang and All Ford Show on that Saturday. It will be held in the paddock area on the other side of the media center at the Nashville Superspeedway.

This will be our last event at the Nashville Superspeedway. Dover Motorsports has announce that it will be closing the facility permanently in October of this year. Our event will be one of, if not the last event held at the Superpeedway. This would only be fitting, since we were their very first event at the track in 2001. Come out and help us send the girl off in style.

If you have any of your friends that have always wanted to drive on the track, this will be their final time to do so. Try and get them to register and make this final event the biggest ever. Our relationship with the personnel and the facility have been one that we have cherished over the years. I really want to have a grand farewell party for Rick, and his crew. Come out and help us wish them well in the future.

Just because the track is closing, does not mean that this is the end of our driving events. We are looking for another venue in the Southeast that we can move to in the future. Hopefully by the September event we can make an announcement for 2012.

Hope to see all of you there for the send off party for the NSS.

Jim Chism

TradeWind Industries, Inc.

www.tradewindinc.com

615-799-8300 office

615-446-0520 home

615-973-3518 cell

615-799-8477 fax

• 1 month later...

We are less than a week away. If you are going to this event, please reply here and let's trade stories at the event. If you have not signed up, I understand there are a handful of slots left.

Hope to see you there.

Thanks to all those sacrificing for our Country.

Safe driving & God bless.

Archived