TEAM SHELBY FORUM

My first Shelby

Wright

I am the proud owner of 2012 GT500, this is my first Shelby I owned two other Mustangs before this one (08/4.0 & 10/4.6). The dealer mounted the license plate to the front bumper fascia, any suggestions on how or where to get this fixed. The largest BIG city near me is Dallas.

Wright

I am the proud owner of 2012 GT500, this is my first Shelby I owned two other Mustangs before this one (08/4.0 & 10/4.6). The dealer mounted the license plate to the front bumper fascia, any suggestions on how or where to get this fixed. The largest BIG city near me is Dallas.

Wright

Welcome to Team Shelby Wright, you've come to the "right" place...you'll find the forum here full of great people and endless knowledge.

Great car to jump in the Shelby world with, Congrats!

Regarding the holes in the front bumper, the two most economical ways are to do "Bumper Plugs" google that and you'll find numerous sources, I've linked one for you. The other is to re-stripe that section of bumper to cover.

http://www.aerotect.net/Bumper-Plugs.html

Enjoy your Shelby, and visit your regional link for local activities.

Thank you to all for your responses, I picked up the Bumper Plugs today. They don't look to bad much better than the "PLATE." At this time I don't plan on doing any "Performance Mods", I was thinking; Exhaust (axel back), Side Splitters (roush), and Lowering (ford racing) in that order. Looking for any input...

Wright

post-33935-0-48289400-1312311305_thumb.jpg

post-33935-0-48289400-1312311305_thumb.jpg

Archived