TEAM SHELBY FORUM

1st Saturday of the month Cruise In @ Krispy Kreme

al ellison

TS, this is a great monthly cruise in. It's right on Hwy 31 in Hoover, about a mile north of the Galleria mall. There is usually a great mix of cars. Please put this one on your calendars. If it's not too hot, I plan to be there on August 6th.

Safe driving & God bless.

Wont be able to make that but I will be up in Bham the weekend of the 13th. Let me know if anything is going on and I will see about driving the Shelby up.

AUSTANG, I will be on trip to the Ocoee that weekend and am thinking about doing the tail of the dragon while we are that close. Anyone that has done the tail of the dragon, please chime in. If you took a passenger, did they enjoy it?

In Birmingham, we have the following cruise ins for the 2nd weekend of the month:

- Clearbranch Methodist Church in Argo, AL

- WalMart in Hueytown, AL

- Old Town Clanton Cruise In - 5pm-9pm. Held by the Chilton County Cruisers in Clanton, AL. Call (205) 337-7087 for more info.

- Colonial Promenade Tannehill (exit 1 on I-459/McCalla ). DJ Ray playing the oldies. Start around 6pm - lasts until 9pm. Door prizes & 50/50 pot.

I believe the Colonial Promenade to be the most active.

When the weather cools, I still plan on organizing a Team Shelby cruise in @ the Bruster's Ice Cream in Indian Springs (Valleydale Road & Caldwell Mill Road).

There was a surprisingly good turnout this morning @ the Krispy Kreme. Behind me was a Daytona Coupe and a beautiful, super original KR. Keep this event on your list; it recurrs the 1st Saturday of every month from 8 - 12 @ the Krispy Kreme in Hoover, AL.

Archived