TEAM SHELBY FORUM

David's COASTAL SUPER CRUISE, October 22, 2011

David Hawkins

Open to ALL Licensed Vehicles

We begin Rolling at 9:45am.

"David's COASTAL SUPER CRUISE" is a new Event. We meet at the Hardee's in Crawfordville at 9:00am and will begin Rolling at 9:45am heading South along the Coast to MEXICO BEACH, Toucans Restaurant for Lunch. This Restaurant is on the Beach and we will get to have Lunch Up Stairs overlooking the Beach and the Manager will block off the Front Parking area for us. The PACE CAR for this Event will be decided later. I will be having a gathering the Night before at a Restaurant in Tallahassee. and will need to know who all will be attending so I can let the Restaurant know. Please Call me on my Cell (David Hawkins) at (850) 294-9491 if you have any Questions or to see where we are at on the Cruise if you are planning to meet us along the way. PLEASE check back often to see if there is any updates as I will be adding to this Web Site. I hope you will plan to Join Us.

Please keep checking back for Updates

We will meet at the Hardee's on Highway 319 in Crawfordville at 9:00am (come earlier if you want to eat Breakfast) as I will hold a Drivers Meeting at about 9:20am and we begin rolling at 9:45am. We turn Left heading South on Highway 319. From Hardee's, it is 94 Miles to the Toucans Restaurant in Mexico Beach and will take about 2 Hours to get there, just in time for Lunch.

I am inviting Car Clubs in other Cities that would like to orginize a Cruise of their own to meet up with us along the way or at the destination. All I ask is that your Club President contacts me to let me know that you want to join us and I will list your Club as a Participant. Please Call me with any questions.

Mexico Beach 002.JPG

Mexico Beach 003.JPG

Mexico Beach 004.JPG

Mexico Beach 002.JPG

Mexico Beach 003.JPG

Mexico Beach 004.JPG

I did not see a state although you mention Tallahassee, also there does not seem to be a date.

The Date is in the Thread Title......October 22, 2011.

Tallahassee Florida / Crawfordville Florida, Mexico Beach Florida. Plus if you look to the Left, you will see that I live in Tallahassee Florida.

What color Interior does your 1967 Dark Moss Green Shelby have. I know someone here in Tallahassee that has an early model DMG G.T. 500 with White Comfort Weave Interior (Not Parchment). very few had the White, it was usually either Parchment or Black for the 1967 Shelbys.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This Event was a Success. We had beautiful weather and 12 Vehicles Cruised to Mexico Beach which is pretty good for the First One. I was told by many of the Participants that, not only did they enjoy it but they would be Repete Cruisers and make sure they bring others to.

COASTAL SUPER CRUISE 1 001.JPG

COASTAL SUPER CRUISE 1 004.JPG

COASTAL SUPER CRUISE 1 007.JPG

COASTAL SUPER CRUISE 1 009.JPG

COASTAL SUPER CRUISE 1 001.JPG

COASTAL SUPER CRUISE 1 004.JPG

COASTAL SUPER CRUISE 1 007.JPG

COASTAL SUPER CRUISE 1 009.JPG

Archived