TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby SC or TC

Morgan19d

Any idea if Shelby is still offering the Shelby Supercharged or Shelby Turbocharged packages with CSM plates? I couldnt find it on the SA or SPP portions of the site. Still trying to decide what the best option is for me to get into a Shelby!

Any idea if Shelby is still offering the Shelby Supercharged or Shelby Turbocharged packages with CSM plates? I couldnt find it on the SA or SPP portions of the site. Still trying to decide what the best option is for me to get into a Shelby!

Here is the GT/SC package but I think the Turbo is history

http://www.shelbyamerican.com/catalog/#/16

Hey thanks for the link! I was familiar with the SGT/SC package but remembered seeing sometime in the past un upgrade package to the mustang GT by either SC or TC and various other upgrades and would get that all important CSM plate. Either way, I wasn't sure if that was even an option anymore. Thanks again for the link!

The CS6/8 conversion kits have been discontinued and only the extremely early ones obtained a CSM. What year is your stang? If you have a 2011+ then the GTS package should fit the bill.

Hey thanks for the link! I was familiar with the SGT/SC package but remembered seeing sometime in the past un upgrade package to the mustang GT by either SC or TC and various other upgrades and would get that all important CSM plate. Either way, I wasn't sure if that was even an option anymore. Thanks again for the link!

I don't think the SC or TC packages are available for the Mustang GT anymore, seems the GTS is the new way to go. If I hadn't already gotten my SC, I'd definitely be looking into the GTS. Love 'em all, though.

Here's mine:

edsel1.jpg

0020-1.jpg

I don't think the SC or TC packages are available for the Mustang GT anymore, seems the GTS is the new way to go. If I hadn't already gotten my SC, I'd definitely be looking into the GTS. Love 'em all, though.

Here's mine:

edsel1.jpg

0020-1.jpg

That is the package I was thinking of! Thanks for the post! Well, I guess if I'm going to get into a Shelby I will either be finding a clean SGT and get is SC's, or I'll go ahead and go the GTS route... decisions decisions

Archived