TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Are You-All Driving Your KRs..?

oldlugs

Took the KR to a stop light drags at the Neligh Neb. airport on the 4th of july(3rd yr event) and drove it like i stole it! Found out it needs more tire and better rear suspension( lots of wheel hop and spinning) Lots of fun! Every one said i had the best looking car there! 200 plus cars showed up and we ran all we wanted for $25.00 from 1pm till 6pm every kind of car you can imagine, cars,diesel pickups,junkers, 10 sec drag cars, etc, ran against a new corvette z06 and lost by 1 car length, the organizers ran a tree at the start and a stop sign at the end so all for fun, no time tickets! Ran against a 03 cobra with a small pulley and agressive tune and just nosed him on the line! lightning pickup, had him by 5 lengths, lost to a few fox bodies running on alcohol probably by 5 lengths there was a twin turboed viper but never had the chance to run him, he was overheating all day! All ford mca car show this saturday in columbus Ne that im going to enter if weather cooperates! oh the car now has 13,250 ish miles and the rears all getting thin!!! LOL

Just hit 20,000 miles today. Purchased new in April of 2009. I average taking her out once or twice a week, depending on the weather. I still LOVE this car, and still get thumbs-up salutes and call-outs every time I drive her.

Love that color combo....no wonder you get thumbs up everywhere!! :drool:

Andy.

Archived