TEAM SHELBY FORUM

5th Annual Hospice Pony Run & Mustang Show * September 17th & 18th

Carl Bishop

My wife and I are going to the 5th Annual Hospice Pony Run on the Blue Ridge Parkway in Asheville NC, just wondering if anyone else will be attending? I believe Andrew and Craig will be....

If you haven't gone before, this is a pretty cool event for a great cause. We attended the last one held in 2009, there were something like 500-600 Mustangs on Sunday's cruise, it was incredible to see all those stangs on the Parkway.

We'll be heading up on Friday, hope to see a few TS members there.

BRMCOA 5th Annual Hospice and Mustang Show

My wife and I are going to the 5th Annual Hospice Pony Run on the Blue Ridge Parkway in Asheville NC, just wondering if anyone else will be attending? I believe Andrew and Craig will be....

If you haven't gone before, this is a pretty cool event for a great cause. We attended the last one held in 2009, there were something like 500-600 Mustangs on Sunday's cruise, it was incredible to see all those stangs on the Parkway.

We'll be heading up on Friday, hope to see a few TS members there.

BRMCOA 5th Annual Hospice and Mustang Show

I will be there (here that is) and Craigs name is on our guest house.

Andrew

• 1 month later...

If anyone from TS that will be attending this event. Craig, Andrew and I along with our families will be meeting for dinner Saturday evening in Asheville at the Moose Cafe @ 6:00pm, anyone is welcome to join us.

Please shoot me a PM with your phone number if you plan on joining us......

If anyone from TS that will be attending this event. Craig, Andrew and I along with our families will be meeting for dinner Saturday evening in Asheville at the Moose Cafe @ 6:00pm, anyone is welcome to join us.

Please shoot me a PM with your phone number if you plan on joining us......

Just shot you a PM....

We just got back from the 9/11 Patriot run from Davie to Islamorada, FL this past weekend,..Very HOT but a good time non the less.

We were sitting here and the wife said something about this weekend and was i going to do anything. Asheville came to mind and we looked at each other and said, "Why not".

Just made the resv @ the Comfort Inn next to the show field. This will be our third time at this event

So far this month, between the trip around the Mid and Western US plus the trip down south, we've put more than 8K miles on the car. Going to have to spend some time cleaning one of these days.

See you this week end

Vic and Joyce

Just shot you a PM....

We just got back from the 9/11 Patriot run from Davie to Islamorada, FL this past weekend,..Very HOT but a good time non the less.

We were sitting here and the wife said something about this weekend and was i going to do anything. Asheville came to mind and we looked at each other and said, "Why not".

Just made the resv @ the Comfort Inn next to the show field. This will be our third time at this event

So far this month, between the trip around the Mid and Western US plus the trip down south, we've put more than 8K miles on the car. Going to have to spend some time cleaning one of these days.

See you this week end

Vic and Joyce

Vic,

Got your PM, look forward to meeting you this weekend....

My wife and I are planning on taking in the Biltmore Estate on Saturday, we'll see you at the Moose Cafe for dinner.

Archived