TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Pictures

wanted2b

Can someone help me learn how to post pictures to this site? Thanks in advance :camera:

I just asked the same question, and Tim provided the answer. Hope this helps.

Sent: Thursday, July 28, 2011 10:16 AM

Subject: RE: Pictures

There is a small button above the reply box that looks like a Polaroid picture. Click it, and it will allow you to upload pictures from your computer.

Tim Hill

Team Shelby/Shelby Store

timh@shelbyamerican.com

702-405-3500 Ext. 149

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments are for the

exclusive and confidential use of the intended recipient. If you are

not the intended recipient, please do not read, distribute or take

action in reliance upon this message. If you have received this in

error, please notify us immediately by return email and promptly delete

this message and its attachments from your computer system. We do not

waive work product privileges by the transmission of this message.

Under no circumstances can the contents of this email be used in web blogs

or any public web forum without the expressed, written permission of the sender.

Tim,

I'm a new TS member, and I posted a reply to a question, and I was asked to post some pictures. I have no idea how to do this, and would appreciated help in learning how to do this.

Thanks so much

Your photo must not be larger than 1.17Mb too. Any larger and it will be rejected.

My cell phone takes snaps larger than 1.17 so it's easy to get too big. I had to set my camera resolution real low to get multiple photo's to post.

Phill

The best way is to setup an account with flickr.com if your into image clarity (a photo guy), or if you have a point and shoot and just want to upload some pics sign up with photobucket.com its free. Once you upload the pictures there you past the URL link here and we can see them.

Can someone help me learn how to post pictures to this site? Thanks in advance :camera:

if they are too big, open the file, then clcik on sava as, then compreess alot ,maybe 90% to reduce the file--you can do that succeessively till it meets the size limit---when you save as, change the file name ot itll compress the original file as well

Archived