TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Your family and your son are in my prayers. Try to keep positive and always realize he's still here in spirit.

My heart goes out to you as well. I have four kids, and my entire life revolves around them. I cannot bear to even think what it would be like if something happened to one of them.

My condolences to you and your family.

Rob,hang in there buddy. Better days will be coming and you now have an angel watching over your family!!!!!!!! Stay the faith as all things happen for a reason that we just don't know right now!!!!!!!!! Prayers out to you and yours!!!!!!!!! :angel:

Oh my gosh. I just logged in to view new content and clicked on this first thing. I don't know you Car Dude. But that does not matter at all. Not at all.......This hurts really bad to read something like this. I'm so sorry for your loss. So so sorry....

+1... CD

I'm so sorry. God bless your son and family...

We share a pain that I pray others are spared. I lost my son, our only child, 4 years ago this Oct he was 19. We were however blessed with a grandson who's 3rd birthday we just celibrated last month. I know there are no word that I can say that will really make a difference but I do want you to know that friends and family make all the difference in the world. They help you focus on the good things and the fun times and those are the precious memories that you will want to hold on to for as long as you can. Have faith that by the graceof GOD we will alll be together in the end.

I don't get too much time to pop in so I haven't been here for a while, so I apologise for the late post. I am very sorry to hear of your loss Robert. I remember reading your posts about his illnesses and praying for his wellbeing. There are no words to provide enough comfort other to say our heart goes out to you and your family in these difficult times.

• 2 weeks later...

I am deeply saddened to hear of Ethan's passing. :grouphug:

Ethan lives in your hearts and will never be forgotten. :angel:

Now it is time to focus on the rest of the family's needs. God bless you and your family. They need their Dad.

kstrong

Archived