TEAM SHELBY FORUM

When you are able, if you are, please share with us what you are comfortable sharing. It is times like this that the Shelby Family comes together. If there is anything we in your Shelby Family can do to ease your pain, just ask. Words do not work right now. Hold all those in your family closer than ever in the days ahead.

Jim

My compassion and understanding is yours so very, very sorry to read your post. This has got to be an amazingly hard time for you please keep your family and friends close to you and remember to take care of yourself as best you can.

Oh my gosh. I just logged in to view new content and clicked on this first thing. I don't know you Car Dude. But that does not matter at all. Not at all.......This hurts really bad to read something like this. I'm so sorry for your loss. So so sorry....

Wow that was not what I was expecting. You are in my prayers. I just had my first child 3 weeks ago and could not imagine what you are going thru. Just know you have the support and payers of an army behind you here

Vandy

A post like this isn't what one expects to read. So sorry for your loss. I have two son's and they are so special. I will pass this along to all my friends on the forums and we send thoughts and prayers for you and all your family. Be strong Car Dude, God is with you and so is your TS family. Just know we are here if needed. God Bless

Robert, I am so sorry for your loss. Ethan's struggles are over. He is at peace. :angel:

It is not easy to lose a child. We lost our only son in 1981. We know he went to a better place with no pain or suffering, as did Ethan.. This knowledge and our faith sustained us through the hard times.

I think I speak for all Team Shelby members when I say we are here for you anytime. You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers :grouphug:

Erik & Judy

Rob there is no words to express how sorry I am to hear this I can't begin to imagine the pain your family is going through...My prayers

go out to you and your family at this difficult time...Like it was said before Ethan is at peace now and in a better place.

God bless you.

Rob........I'm very sorry and sadden to hear that Ethan has passed away.

I'm sure Ethan is looking down from Heaven and saying "Don't worry about me Mom and Dad..........I'll take it from here".

My prayers are with you and your family.

Car Dude:

I cannot imagine the pain you must feel right now. I have four kids (two of them boys) and I cannot imagine my life without any of my kids.

You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers as you go through this very difficult time. Be strong for your family and rely on your faith to get you through this.

Andy.

Archived