TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Team Shelby Detroit 2011?

Justin00Stang

• 3 weeks later...

I'll be getting in Tuesday...........Marji fly's in Wednesday.

So looking forward to this happy%20feet.gif .

Hey Dan, you and Marji have a great time, and post up lots of pix, so we can see what we're missing....but don't feel too bad, we won't be on horespower withdrawls as we'll be in Monterey all week for the annual automotive pilgrimage to the peninsula, auctions, cruises, and the historic races at Laguna Seca...have a great trip!

Hey Dan, you and Marji have a great time, and post up lots of pix, so we can see what we're missing....but don't feel too bad, we won't be on horespower withdrawls as we'll be in Monterey all week for the annual automotive pilgrimage to the peninsula, auctions, cruises, and the historic races at Laguna Seca...have a great trip!

Thanks Tom.........I'll be sure to get lots of pics posted.

Sounds like you've got a great time coming as well.................... happy%20feet.gif . Have a great time and be safe.

I can not make it this year as my Daughter starts college this weekend and I have to help move her in. she will be six hours away from home.

If I attend Dear born I want to drive :shift: their this time, as well as Shelby Bash some day soon.

Hope some of you post up on the events with some pictures, can't wait to learn about what I missed this year.

Archived