TEAM SHELBY FORUM

GT-H #102 to be GT-H SC

JeffJ

It's home..... and I'm at work. The delivery truck got held up in LA and then had tire problems, but finally picked it up in Vegas yesterday and it is at home now. At least my wife said she put it in the garage. I guess it had pretty good company in the truck. Charley Sheen's new Rolls, Escalade Limo, 890HP custom Corvette, a V8 Tiger, and a Porsche Speedster. Hopefully some fun driving tomorrow and pics!!! :shift:

Thats funny...I believe its the same transport that is delivering me the Porsche Speedster! car is going to Spain

Here's a few shots from today. Apparently you don't get the Shelby badged Paxton, but now they have the Shelby badges which they add as factory supercharged. Interesting how things change.

000_0003.jpg

000_0004.jpg

000_0005.jpg

Davecoshow0811.jpg

Here's a few shots from today. Apparently you don't get the Shelby badged Paxton, but now they have the Shelby badges which they add as factory supercharged. Interesting how things change.

Looks awesome!!!

Congrats!

Jer

000_0003.jpg

000_0004.jpg

000_0005.jpg

Davecoshow0811.jpg

Looks great. Maybe its becouse you went with the self lubricating or as stated, times change. I did not get the speed shop badge as I do not think they had one in 2009. Did you get the GT-H S/C certificate? If not ask for it. Congrats.

I learned today that you cannot get the badged Paxton any longer, so as thought, this is why Shelby is badging the car separately. With all these little changes, I can't imagine that anybody will be able to keep up with the tracking of all these little differences in the future. Hey as long as you have the receipt, cert, etc. as documentation, all should be well. However 30 years from now, it will be hard for a show judge to know how exactly things should be with badging, etc. It will also be interesting at that time if people in the know will make a difference between SAM installed vs. pre SAM. I'm sure that I will not have a mind to know any better in 30 years anyhow! Will be interesting to see however.

I learned today that you cannot get the badged Paxton any longer, so as thought, this is why Shelby is badging the car separately. With all these little changes, I can't imagine that anybody will be able to keep up with the tracking of all these little differences in the future. Hey as long as you have the receipt, cert, etc. as documentation, all should be well. However 30 years from now, it will be hard for a show judge to know how exactly things should be with badging, etc. It will also be interesting at that time if people in the know will make a difference between SAM installed vs. pre SAM. I'm sure that I will not have a mind to know any better in 30 years anyhow! Will be interesting to see however.

It's all in the history that we are seeing being made. Wonder who got the last badged Paxton. Mine has number 66.

• 1 month later...

Yea, I'm debating on the 3,000 vs the 3,500 right now. Already have the gears. So next is 4.10's install, converter, ratchet shifter, cam phaser limiters, throttle body, and then re-tune here at this altitude. Hopefully that will get me where I want to be. This is the plan for the winter.

Yea, I'm debating on the 3,000 vs the 3,500 right now. Already have the gears. So next is 4.10's install, converter, ratchet shifter, cam phaser limiters, throttle body, and then re-tune here at this altitude. Hopefully that will get me where I want to be. This is the plan for the winter.

What shifter? I am thinking of the one PottyDR has. Cannot recall (I think its a TCI shiter) at the moment but it is just a direct bolt on. No mod neded..

Interesting piece of information I received.

I was talking with an employee at Paxton in southern Cal about a repacement filter and then the discussion went on about the shelby branded Novi 1200, The person, I was speaking with stated that he thought they still had a couple Novi 1200 Shelby labeled SC in a storeroom. He did say they are the oil fed units. No self lubricated ones were Shelby branded. Sounds correct as mine is old school oil fed.

May be worth a call for someone to see if his hunch is correct as you cannot get these through Shelby any longer.

Archived