TEAM SHELBY FORUM

"I Hear That Train Coming..."

stpracer43

I think the one you are refering to above "Northern Southern" is actually Norfolk Southern. At least that is the system down here in the south.

Your right. I think they have a public web site tracking program.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just checked for yours and the 3 others. Nothing.

Not sure why. If the cars go truck or Northern Southern rail...I won't spot them.

Just checked status on Stpracer43, Chachi99,jdaallwn, and GTorSSGuy.

No status is showing up on BNSF's system. These 4 cars are not in their system as of 2 minutes ago.

:cry:

No status is showing up on BNSF's system. These 4 cars are not in their system as of 2 minutes ago.

DAG NABBIT :hysterical2:

How long does it take for the car to get to the dealer after the train is at it's destination? I'm sure it varies depending on the area, but the train that was carring my car arrived on Thursday and no one seems to know when my car will arrive at the dealer!! I wanted them to unload it and have it to the dealer on Thursday evening, but here it is Saturday and no one knows when it will arrive. I'm telling you I think I'm just going to scream!! The anticipation of having this car has been building for 2 years, 3 months and I don't want to wait any longer. I will, I just don't want to.

You are correct...it varies...but I'd estimate 1-2 days.

I just checked all 4 orders again. Still no trace on the BNSF system.

I just checked all 4 orders again. Still no trace on the BNSF system.

Grabber, Thanks again for continuing to check on these for the four of us! No doubt you could be spending a few more minutes each day IN or WITH your own GT500, but instead you continue trying get some shred of information about our cars... Much appreciated!

C/S still shows status code with the rail car # and an ETA of 29 Mar - 5 Apr. Dealer called and said ETA is 28-29 Mar... Who knows for sure? I'll continue to wait patiently for that all important phone call!

Thanks again.

Keith

Grabber, Thanks again for continuing to check on these for the four of us! No doubt you could be spending a few more minutes each day IN or WITH your own GT500, but instead you continue trying get some shred of information about our cars... Much appreciated!

C/S still shows status code with the rail car # and an ETA of 29 Mar - 5 Apr. Dealer called and said ETA is 28-29 Mar... Who knows for sure? I'll continue to wait patiently for that all important phone call!

Thanks again.

Keith

I will keep watching. It is just a click of the mouse for me.

Thanks again.

Keith

Thats a fact Keith, what a guy 'ole GRABBER is. We all need to put $$$ in a hat and whoever gets their car first out of the four of us splits it with him! Hows that sound Rob? :hysterical:

Thats a fact Keith, what a guy 'ole GRABBER is. We all need to put $$$ in a hat and whoever gets their car first out of the four of us splits it with him! Hows that sound Rob? :hysterical:

Just get me a KR and we will call it even. :hyper:

Just checked status on Stpracer43, Chachi99,jdaallen, and GTorSSGuy.

I just checked on your 4 cars. Nothing shows on BNSF. Have you guys got your cars? Where are they? What have you heard? I don't get it!

Still Nothing. :banghead:

Hey Grabber,

As you may have seen, I am an infrequent poster, due partially to my travels and job. I am also not a computer geek, so I don't necessarily respond in the proper forum. I understand you have had some health problems. I am very happy to hear you are doing well and have received your Shelby. My best wishes are with you and I am happy you finally got your dream. I hope to meet you eventually as you represent all our hopes for getting a car!

Still Nothing. :banghead:

Grabber,

I think we got stumped by the C/S info... can only guess my car shipped earlier than stated. Was out fishing with my son this afternoon and missed 3 calls from my dealer trying to let me know it will arrive at dealership tomorrow evening late. Mrs. and I will be driving the 100 miles from FL to AL tomorrow evening and be there on Thursday a.m. for PDI and the paperwork drill.

Despite the long wait, Thursday will be an even better delivery date because it is my Birthday!!! Too Cool and too coincidental :happy feet: :banana piano: !!!! Will try to have some pics loaded sometime during the evening on Thursday and finally change my Avatar.

Thanks again for the tracking assistance.

Keith

Grabber,

I think we got stumped by the C/S info... can only guess my car shipped earlier than stated. Was out fishing with my son this afternoon and missed 3 calls from my dealer trying to let me know it will arrive at dealership tomorrow evening late. Mrs. and I will be driving the 100 miles from FL to AL tomorrow evening and be there on Thursday a.m. for PDI and the paperwork drill.

Despite the long wait, Thursday will be an even better delivery date because it is my Birthday!!! Too Cool and too coincidental :happy feet: :banana piano: !!!! Will try to have some pics loaded sometime during the evening on Thursday and finally change my Avatar.

Thanks again for the tracking assistance.

Keith

I am glad you are getting your car. You are going to love it. Now the real excitement begins. :hyper:

Hey Grabber,

As you may have seen, I am an infrequent poster, due partially to my travels and job. I am also not a computer geek, so I don't necessarily respond in the proper forum. I understand you have had some health problems. I am very happy to hear you are doing well and have received your Shelby. My best wishes are with you and I am happy you finally got your dream. I hope to meet you eventually as you represent all our hopes for getting a car!

Thanks x-boss429.

If you need some help with the site, let me know, I have free long distance and could walk you thru some things.

Never found my car on the train, but that's okay... I found it at the dealership!!! Posting pics and info in the Arrival Forum as fast as I can!

Hope the rest of You who are still patiently waiting all receive Your cars very soon.

Keith

Never found my car on the train, but that's okay... I found it at the dealership!!! Posting pics and info in the Arrival Forum as fast as I can!

Hope the rest of You who are still patiently waiting all receive Your cars very soon.

Keith

Same here, I found mine on the ground in Vegas :headspin::headspin: Mine was shipped on Union Pacific and we were searching Burlington Northern system.

no rail car #, the only info i have is that it was released from the foriegn plant 3 weeks ago.

Have you asked your dealer to call the VOPC for you and ask for an update?

The dealer gets an electronic printout every week on all orders. The status also shows on that.

If you know your dealers Code number, I could give you the phone number to VOPC and you could call them and pretend you are the dealer. If you want to do that, PM me your phone number and I will call you and coach you thru how to do that. I have done it many times for my car, but you need the dealer code number and a name of your sales person to do it.

You basically will be calling VOPC on the dealers behalf.

Have you asked your dealer to call the VOPC for you and ask for an update?

The dealer gets an electronic printout every week on all orders. The status also shows on that.

If you know your dealers Code number, I could give you the phone number to VOPC and you could call them and pretend you are the dealer. If you want to do that, PM me your phone number and I will call you and coach you thru how to do that. I have done it many times for my car, but you need the dealer code number and a name of your sales person to do it.

You basically will be calling VOPC on the dealers behalf.

wow, yeah that'd be great. Dealer really hasn't been able to lend me any useful info when I inquire. Anyway, I've got a couple codes on the dealer. Not sure which one will work. My DORA shows 52P320 but when speaking with C/S they quoted F52320. I can ask 'em if they can get in touch with the VOPC but not sure if they'll punt for me. I guess I can call VOPC and see if they'll help.

Archived