TEAM SHELBY FORUM

"I Hear That Train Coming..."

stpracer43

C/S update as of 4:00 p.m. CDT was She's loaded on a train!!!! Don't know if it's headed south to Alabama yet. ETA to dealership is 1-5 April... but I'm hoping for sooner!

Anyone want to help do some rail car tracking? If so, Thanks in advance and the rail car # is BNSF 303094.

Timing is almost perfect as I'm flying to Florida tomorrow morning. Trying to hold the excitement back a little bit.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
C/S update as of 4:00 p.m. CDT was She's loaded on a train!!!! Don't know if it's headed south to Alabama yet. ETA to dealership is 1-5 April... but I'm hoping for sooner!

Anyone want to help do some rail car tracking? If so, Thanks in advance and the rail car # is BNSF 303094.

Timing is almost perfect as I'm flying to Florida tomorrow morning. Trying to hold the excitement back a little bit.

Are you sure your car is being pulled by BNSF ?

I will try it again with the entire vin. Do you have a coupe?

Are you sure your car is being pulled by BNSF ?

I will try it again with the entire vin. Do you have a coupe?

The rail car number aint working either. When I got a rail car...It did not move for 4 days.

The rail car number aint working either. When I got a rail car...It did not move for 4 days.

Grabber, Thanks for trying. All I can tell you is she gave me a BNSF rail car #... I suppose it could be pulled by any railroad. I looked at the BNSF network map and they didn't show any connections anywhere in Michigan. Destination is likely the big Auto yard they have in Birmingham, AL then truck down the Mobile, AL.

Here's the entire VIN: 1ZVHT88S175321361

Do appreciate the help...

Keith

It's a great feeling isn't it!! :headspin: I found out today that mine is on a train also :headspin::headspin:

It's a great feeling isn't it!! :headspin: I found out today that mine is on a train also :headspin::headspin:

Yes, a great feeling indeed! I keep reminding myself that I can wait a little longer, considering I've waited this long so far...

Stpracer & Jdaallen,

Right now BNSF's computer does not have either one of your cars logged in. :banghead:

No worries Grabber! You're still the MAN... Maybe I'll check in with You over the weekend to see if there are any updates.

Once again, much appreciation!

Keith

Grabber, did you get my latest PM?

I did. All I need is your last 8 of your vin which I have.

I also tried your rail car number but no worky.

Like I said, when auto port gave me my rail car number, it did not show for a few days. I even had five Oh B checking and he could not find it. We both have the same access.

I did. All I need is your last 8 of your vin which I have.

I also tried your rail car number but no worky.

Like I said, when auto port gave me my rail car number, it did not show for a few days. I even had five Oh B checking and he could not find it. We both have the same access.

Do thoes prefix letters she gave me make any sence to you? "ETTX"

When I enter the last 8 of your vin into the system. It does a trace. It places the railcar number and full vin into the trace report. I can also find out what transfers it makes. But the system has to reconize it. I am watching for Stpracer,Jdaallen,Chachi99, and GTorSSGuy daily. When I see them...I will post it. You can count on it. :hyper:

When I enter the last 8 of your vin into the system. It does a trace. It places the railcar number and full vin into the trace report. I can also find out what transfers it makes. But the system has to reconize it. I am watching for Stpracer,Jdaallen,Chachi99, and GTorSSGuy daily. When I see them...I will post it. You can count on it. :hyper:

Starting a WRITE IN campaign right now: GRABBER FOR PRESIDENT!!!!

I just checked your 4 cars. Nothing on BNSF. :banghead:

I just checked your 4 cars. Nothing on BNSF. :banghead:

Grabber,

My car hit kansas City this morning. Carport told me that it's not unusual for a car to not show up on the system for trace untill it hits Kansas City. My dealer also confirmed this. The railcar number I have is good. I sure would like to know if my car will roll thru Denver going to Vegas? I'd be out looking to see it go by. Thanks for all the help!!!

Grabber,

My car hit kansas City this morning. Carport told me that it's not unusual for a car to not show up on the system for trace untill it hits Kansas City. My dealer also confirmed this. The railcar number I have is good. I sure would like to know if my car will roll thru Denver going to Vegas? I'd be out looking to see it go by. Thanks for all the help!!!

I was able to watch mine the entire way. There is another rail carrier too. I just checked it again. Nothing.

I was able to watch mine the entire way. There is another rail carrier too. I just checked it again. Nothing.

I wonder what tracking system the dealers use then cause she showed me mine this morning on her sheet, in Kansas City?? She said she gets one every morning when she comes in the office. If they don't show up on the tracking system untill they hit Kansas City, I wonder what about the cars going east from Detroit? Trucked??

I wonder what tracking system the dealers use then cause she showed me mine this morning on her sheet, in Kansas City?? She said she gets one every morning when she comes in the office. If they don't show up on the tracking system untill they hit Kansas City, I wonder what about the cars going east from Detroit? Trucked??

I am not sure how they track the trucks. I do know that Five Oh B uses the same BNSF system that I have and he is a dealer. My Zone Rep also has the BNSF tracker. The other rail carrier is Northern Southern and I don't have there tracker.

How long does it take for the car to get to the dealer after the train is at it's destination? I'm sure it varies depending on the area, but the train that was carring my car arrived on Thursday and no one seems to know when my car will arrive at the dealer!! I wanted them to unload it and have it to the dealer on Thursday evening, but here it is Saturday and no one knows when it will arrive. I'm telling you I think I'm just going to scream!! The anticipation of having this car has been building for 2 years, 3 months and I don't want to wait any longer. I will, I just don't want to.

Thanks a whole lot Grabber!!!! I think I speak for all 4 of us on the list we need all the help we can get. :banghead: ps I can't wait until I can use the icon like the one you used.

Thanks a whole lot Grabber!!!! I think I speak for all 4 of us on the list we need all the help we can get. :banghead: ps I can't wait until I can use the icon like the one you used.

I just checked for yours and the 3 others. Nothing.

Not sure why. If the cars go truck or Northern Southern rail...I won't spot them.

I just checked for yours and the 3 others. Nothing.

Not sure why. If the cars go truck or Northern Southern rail...I won't spot them.

I think the one you are refering to above "Northern Southern" is actually Norfolk Southern. At least that is the system down here in the south.

Archived