TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2012 SUPER SNAKE or 2012 GT350

MichaelDavid

• 4 weeks later...

Ready to do it! What? 2012 SUPER SNAKE or GT350 HELP ME DECIDE!

GT350. I would think the run of GT350's would be very limited. Best bet for future collectors. It is the top Shelby right now, and my opinion, easily the best of any Mustang out there right now..That includes the Boss 302.

From a numbers standpoint the GT350 is limited to no more than 350 cars and every GT350 will be built by SAI in Las Vegas. The SuperSnake is limited to no more than 500 cars and besides the SAI builds they can also be built by the mod shops. The odds are the GT350 will have the lower production number when compared to the Supersnake. The Supersnake has more color & option choices when compared to the GT350.

My personal choice would be first the GT350 and then the SS but you can't go wrong with either Shelby. Both awesome cars.

Steve

SuperSnake... Bad to the bone...

GT350 is to much like the Mustang for me. I'd consider the Boss before the GT350.

Whether either car is a collector car is all speculation. Buy it cuz you like it! Then drive it like it was stolen!

:salute:

Ready to do it! What? 2012 SUPER SNAKE or GT350 HELP ME DECIDE!

Either way, its a lot of $$, so you should think about what you want to do with the car. If you are looking for a car that will see some roadcoursing, I'd probably go with the GT350, or a Boss LS because they will perform better than the SS. If you want balls to the wall power in a straight line, then SS...they are all amazing cars!! Good luck with your decision.

Jay

Archived