TEAM SHELBY FORUM

I almost couldn't believe my eyes!

I'm driving along the highway yesterday morning right past a Nissan stealership in NJ.

I look over as I pass by and almost broke my neck to do a double take! I saw this sitting out front by the highway:

:headscratch:

WTH is this thing????

I'm driving along the highway yesterday morning right past a Nissan stealership in NJ.

I look over as I pass by and almost broke my neck to do a double take! I saw this sitting out front by the highway:

WTH is this thing????

Looks like a skateboard

Hey, Guys, it's just the new Nissan Murano Cross Cabrolet. It will be interesting how well it goes over. My daughter has a regular Murano and, looks aside, it has been a good vehicle. I don't think the Cross Cabrolet will take away any Shelby sales.

Jim

Edit: Spelling

WTH is this thing????

An ugly waste of machinery? :hysterical:

When i saw the article in a magazine with the "spy shot" of this new Nissan, I was praying they would not actually produce it...

We all know how that worked out. That is downright FUGLY.

BUT, I will guarantee you that it will be more exclusive than a Shelby - lord knows they should only (hopefully) produce a few hundred and pull the plug.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived