TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby/Eibach Pro-Street S

Bought these from the Shelby store and installed them not long ago. The driver side front strut sqeaked like hell. I took it back to the Ford dealer and they greased it with silicon. It's not quite as loud, but it is still there. Not exactly "supercar" quality experience from these suspension upgrades. There was no squeak with the stock suspension. Anybody have any experience or suggestions??

• 3 weeks later...

Just recently had my local Ford dealer install the Shelby/Eibach Pro-Street S in my Shelby along with a set of Maximum Motorsports camber/caster plates and then had them do a front end alignment. So far I have not noticed any squeaks. Did you also get the front end realigned? If so, was she on spec? If your ride height has been lowered you may also need a set of camber/caster plates to get your front end alignment back on spec. If your alignment is off, maybe this could causing your front end squeak. Just a thought.

Just recently had my local Ford dealer install the Shelby/Eibach Pro-Street S in my Shelby along with a set of Maximum Motorsports camber/caster plates and then had them do a front end alignment. So far I have not noticed any squeaks. Did you also get the front end realigned? If so, was she on spec? If your ride height has been lowered you may also need a set of camber/caster plates to get your front end alignment back on spec. If your alignment is off, maybe this could causing your front end squeak. Just a thought.

Thanks for the info. I had my local Ford dealer install mine, as well and they did do an alignment. I bought the Shelby caster/camber plates so it's within spec. I took it back and had them grease the shock and bumper joust with silicon. It helped quite a bit, but you can still hear it every now and then. Guess that's what everyone refers to when they talk about NVH.

Archived