TEAM SHELBY FORUM

"Made the Call"??

gators196

Well...most of you who visit the 350 section probably have seen my complaining recently. I was told 2-3 weeks then 2 weeks in they told me another 3 weeks due to a delay because of the tires. Now... Almost exactly 2 1/2 weeks ye delay... I "Made the call".

Called to see what the progress was so I can arrange delivery. I was put on hold so my sales rep could heck the file. "oh yeah... Good news... Your car is done"

Made my day!!! For those "waiting for the call"... You just may want to make a call. Now on to the agony of the delivery. Next week? I hope!

Great news! You still have a few good months if driving time.

Thanks everyone!

Yes indeed...a few more months. I will drive until they start salting the roads (probably mid November). But the best time is now when the weather is nice. Hope the transport gets her hear in time for the big car show in RI the next weekend. I don't care if I have drive it straight from the trailer to the show. I will take the plastic off the seats and sit there with a big smile.

Come on Grand Turismo!

Congratulations! I know the wait has been a long one but now you get to enjoy a fantastic car. You will love the car and all the attention you will get. Every where I go people stop and look and take pictures. Best of happiness to you and your new GT350.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks everyone!

Yes indeed...a few more months. I will drive until they start salting the roads (probably mid November). But the best time is now when the weather is nice. Hope the transport gets her hear in time for the big car show in RI the next weekend. I don't care if I have drive it straight from the trailer to the show. I will take the plastic off the seats and sit there with a big smile.

Come on Grand Turismo!

Congrat's on the GT350, you'll love it! Gran Tourismo is an awesome company, they did everything they said they'd do with my car. Post up those pic's now.

Dave

post-10457-0-49742600-1312338404_thumb.jpg

post-10457-0-49742600-1312338404_thumb.jpg

Congrat's on the GT350, you'll love it! Gran Tourismo is an awesome company, they did everything they said they'd do with my car. Post up those pic's now.

Dave

Here you go!

My first weekend with the car. My first car show (place second)

Just starting to dabble with turing the traction control off...this beast is fun either way!

BTW careful cleaning the valve covers. I tried to gently rub some water spots off of the metal part of the cover and some of the black paint from the GT 350 logo rubbed off. Crazy that it is that easy to rub off! Shouldn't that paint be a bit more durable considering the heat it needs to withstand...

Here you go!

My first weekend with the car. My first car show (place second)

Just starting to dabble with turing the traction control off...this beast is fun either way!

BTW careful cleaning the valve covers. I tried to gently rub some water spots off of the metal part of the cover and some of the black paint from the GT 350 logo rubbed off. Crazy that it is that easy to rub off! Shouldn't that paint be a bit more durable considering the heat it needs to withstand...

post-30538-0-20310000-1312423344_thumb.jpg

post-30538-0-20310000-1312423344_thumb.jpg

Thanks. It arrived just last week. I think I spoke to the person who purchased your last car at the car show. You purchased your car at Tasca right?

Well...at the car show I met a guy who said he purchased the car that was traded in for the GT350 at Tasca. He has a blue Roush 2010.

It was a cool show with very difficult judges. A Roush ended wining first. Not sure why. May have been a little cleaner than mine. I did not have time to clean as much as I would have like because it just came from the transport. It was a good time though.

I will be going to the next show at Tasca in September. Maybe will see you there?

Good for you. Yes, that was my car that he bought and I have seen on other forums that he has gotten a tune from tasca and the car now puts down 565 rwhp. That was a great car but it was very easy to get in trouble...so much power. The gt350 seems to be able to put the power to the ground in a much more controlled fashion. I will try and make it to the tasca show in september so will see you there.

Archived