TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Crazy ADM

Morgan19d

Yeah it reallllyyyyy PISSES me off that any dealership can charge anything over MSRP. I want a 2013 Boss so I am going hunting for one at MSRP right now. I have called dozens of dealerships and the first one that will get me a 2013 at MSRP I will buy it from them.

I might consider $1,000 over but thats it............and thats only if it was a Grabber Green or Hopefulley a Grabber Blue one if that color is available..

It cracks me up, and makes me think all the way back to 1989...anyone remember the very first Mazda Miata?

I was selling Mazda parts at that time at a stealership in Phx. We ALL were getting $10k over for that little turd!!! :hysterical: Spin the clock forward to about 2000 or so, when the PT Cruiser came along...same ridiculous scenario! And these are just little four cylinder turds! As long as there are people with what I call 'stupid' money...there WILL BE ADM's!!! It's the American way my brothers.

;)

Was at Salinas Valley Ford last weekend, and they had this adhered to the window (Not an LS Edition)....they also had the same ADM on a 2011 Shelby...and the guy had a straight face when I asked him about it...

boss_adm.JPG

Archived