TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Boss 302 Apologist...

SGT/SC#0471

This car looks pretty good in person but to me in pictures it looked goofy....amazing...

So I apologize to the Boss...haha changed my mind not bad at all, black roof and all...

now those taillights...they are what they are.

The 350 pulls the taillights off and the boss coul stand the same treatment...;@)

I have been telling you for a while that the BOSS is my next car, glad to know that you finally seen one in person and liked it. I can't wait for the 2013 models I am going to do everything POSSIBLE to get one without paying frickin ADMINS.

When I went to the Chicago auto show this year I went there to look at the new GT350 Vert and the Boss 302 and I just got that silly little feeling looking at the Boss so thats when I made my mind up thats what I want. The 350 is a very nice car but for the money and the fact that I can finance the BOSS plus it competes NECK TO NECK performance wise with the 350 its a no brainer in my pocket book which one I will be getting.

If Shelby had a finance program for the GT350 package then I might have thought twice about getting the Boss.

I remember distinctly that everyone was really down on the GT350 based on the early photos. When I saw the first one at the Barrett Jackson auction in person it was totally amazing. It's easy to get the wrong expectations from a few pictures and should almost always reserve final judgement until you see one in person. By the way, the opposite can happen too. I thought a Bugatti was cool then saw how b*** ugly it is in person.

I'm waiting for the 2013 colors before I can say for certain about getting a Boss 302. The problem of financing a GT350 has been, well, problematic for a lot of people.

I'm hoping for Grabber Green!

Seriously I never would have thought that the colors woukd work by the photos but dang if they don't look cool...I actually think that the 350 looks a little better maybe...

I wonder though Chad how the S/C'd 350 could not be faster than a Boss...but maybe from weight and dynamics?

Either way they are both cool in my book and to Anyone I offended by saying the Boss is goofy lookibg...sorry.

That car does not look anywhere close to the overall image the pictures represent...which is really a trip.

It's confirmed although it's Grabber Green in name only. The new GG is basically a renamed legend lime with a slight more yellow in it. I absolutely hate it ! looks nothing even close to the original...

Yep...agreed. They did the Grabber Blue justice. I just don't see why they couldn't get this one right? It wreeks of 2003 Mach1 Azure Blue! :finger:

I have been telling you for a while that the BOSS is my next car, glad to know that you finally seen one in person and liked it. I can't wait for the 2013 models I am going to do everything POSSIBLE to get one without paying frickin ADMINS.

When I went to the Chicago auto show this year I went there to look at the new GT350 Vert and the Boss 302 and I just got that silly little feeling looking at the Boss so thats when I made my mind up thats what I want. The 350 is a very nice car but for the money and the fact that I can finance the BOSS plus it competes NECK TO NECK performance wise with the 350 its a no brainer in my pocket book which one I will be getting.

If Shelby had a finance program for the GT350 package then I might have thought twice about getting the Boss.

Ford Credit will finance 100% of the donor and 75% of the Shelby cost.

Ford Credit will finance 100% of the donor and 75% of the Shelby cost.

I had heard a few people were able to get this Top Secret financing on the package. Got any tips on how this can be accomplished? I can easily put down 25% of the uprgrade which is around $9,000......OKAY if I can order a Grabber Blue 350 and finace 75% of the package and 100% of the base car that would change my mind in a HEART BEAT...........I like one of one cars and I would even order it with cloth interior.......and then get the Shelby Leather upgrade

:happy feet:

I had heard a few people were able to get this Top Secret financing on the package. Got any tips on how this can be accomplished? I can easily put down 25% of the uprgrade which is around $9,000......OKAY if I can order a Grabber Blue 350 and finace 75% of the package and 100% of the base car that would change my mind in a HEART BEAT...........I like one of one cars and I would even order it with cloth interior.......and then get the Shelby Leather upgrade

:happy feet:

For the sake of floor mats...lets eaxh get a blue one...;@)

For the sake of floor mats...lets eaxh get a blue one...;@)

I just want a frickin Grabber blue anything.....but it seems the only way to get a Grabber blue is either by getting a GT500, SuperSnake, GT, GTS......HHMMMNNNN the GTS might be cool in Grabber Blue and is affordable.

It's confirmed although it's Grabber Green in name only. The new GG is basically a renamed legend lime with a slight more yellow in it. I absolutely hate it ! looks nothing even close to the original...

Here is the link to the new Grabber Green color and your right it looks not so good.

http://mustangsdaily.com/blog/2010/11/29/2013-mustang-boss-302-design-and-colors-revealed-on-speed-tv/

I am dissapointed but then again it might be one of those colors that you will have to see in person.

Notice the stripes are the same at the 1970 style.

Took delivery of a Kona Blue this week. :drool:

Roger

Congrats Roger on getting the best bang for the bucks on your Boss. It's a fun car to drive and will even be more fun when the Red Key is activated. Now that we have you on track, maybe we can get those CSM and production numbers right on the 40th Anniversary cars. What in the world were you thinking having a vette while being part of the Shelby team? Anyway, enjoy your Boss and BTW, is the Shelby Team going to come up with a power and cooling package for the Boss? :)

Roger,

Hey I got a Orange Boss two weeks ago. Very fun to drive, but I'm back in India now. Guess I'll put some more miles on it when I get home. Let me know when you want me to send SAI my car. Talk to you later.

Guy F.

Should have something soon Guy. We will keep in touch.

Roger

Congrats Roger on getting the best bang for the bucks on your Boss. It's a fun car to drive and will even be more fun when the Red Key is activated. Now that we have you on track, maybe we can get those CSM and production numbers right on the 40th Anniversary cars. What in the world were you thinking having a vette while being part of the Shelby team? Anyway, enjoy your Boss and BTW, is the Shelby Team going to come up with a power and cooling package for the Boss? :)

Thanks, Ford did a great job with this car. Believe it or not....................I still have the last 40th. here. They have not picked up the car. When it goes we will have the numbers and publish in the 40th. forum.

On the upgrades to a Boss..........................would we do something like that ;)

Stay tuned :)

Roger

Thanks, Ford did a great job with this car. Believe it or not....................I still have the last 40th. here. They have not picked up the car. When it goes we will have the numbers and publish in the 40th. forum.

On the upgrades to a Boss..........................would we do something like that ;)

Stay tuned :)

Roger

This could be interesting...... a 650 HP Shelby 302. Put me down for the first one, you want a deposit now or later. :drool:

Archived