TEAM SHELBY FORUM

EAA

Karashemshek

Anyone been part of this before.

What did you think?

Pros

Cons

Excellent shows. Go on Warbirds day. Cons, crowds, pros so outway the cons if you like Aircraft and some great cars mixed in

Its awesome I was part of it last year but never got an email this year to be part of it so we decided to skip OshKosh this year since I am going to Deerborn next Month. I love the AirShow I would highly recommend this event to anybody who likes Planes and Cars. Also if you become an EAA member and go to the Ford tent you can sign up to get Parter Plan pricing it saved us over $500 on our 2009 Ford Flex.

Plus Carroll Shelby usually goes every year and so does Jack Roush......now I wish I was going again but I can't go to every cool event.

Its awesome I was part of it last year but never got an email this year to be part of it so we decided to skip OshKosh this year since I am going to Deerborn next Month. I love the AirShow I would highly recommend this event to anybody who likes Planes and Cars. Also if you become an EAA member and go to the Ford tent you can sign up to get Parter Plan pricing it saved us over $500 on our 2009 Ford Flex.

Plus Carroll Shelby usually goes every year and so does Jack Roush......now I wish I was going again but I can't go to every cool event.

The Shelby truck will ot be there this year

I will be going to Oshkosh this year.

Lots of pros, cons- you may not want to leave your car unattended.

Ford usually has an interesting display with some interactive stuff.

Any idea if Carroll is going to make an appearance?

If you've never been there you have to go, it's just F*&^&'en awesome!!!!

Also if you become an EAA member and go to the Ford tent you can sign up to get Partner Plan pricing it saved us over $500 on our 2009 Ford Flex.

A membership in the MCA will get you the partner plan (x-plan) too.

Archived