TEAM SHELBY FORUM

July 8th! Heck,the whole month!

Denstang65

:lastyear: I forgot all about this. It started last year. Now don't get jealouse all you new car owners. <_< I feel the future is just as important as the past. :yup: I drive my car every day. As for the rest of this month, I will on the streets carrying a sense of American :salute: pride, Blue Oval Style :dance: , Pony Style :D , along with the Shelby Flare! ;)

Senate designates July 8 Collector Car Appreciation Day

National Collector Car Appreciation Day was created as a day for Americans to celebrate the importance of our nation’s automotive heritage. Thousands of collectors and enthusiasts will gather at car cruises, parades and other events across the country to enjoy America’s great car culture and recognize the vital importance of protecting it.

Last year, the United States Senate helped launch the first National Collector Car Appreciation Day by passing Senate Resolution 513, in order to promote the automotive restoration industry and its continuous projects and programs. Together, with the recognition and support of people like you, they help keep America’s love affair with the automobile alive and well. :rockon:

:lastyear: I forgot all about this. It started last year. Now don't get jealouse all you new car owners. <_< I feel the future is just as important as the past. :yup: I drive my car every day. As for the rest of this month, I will on the streets carrying a sense of American :salute: pride, Blue Oval Style :dance: , Pony Style :D , along with the Shelby Flare! ;)

Senate designates July 8 Collector Car Appreciation Day

National Collector Car Appreciation Day was created as a day for Americans to celebrate the importance of our nation’s automotive heritage. Thousands of collectors and enthusiasts will gather at car cruises, parades and other events across the country to enjoy America’s great car culture and recognize the vital importance of protecting it.

Last year, the United States Senate helped launch the first National Collector Car Appreciation Day by passing Senate Resolution 513, in order to promote the automotive restoration industry and its continuous projects and programs. Together, with the recognition and support of people like you, they help keep America’s love affair with the automobile alive and well. :rockon:

NOW maybe they will stop trying to crush them.

Archived