TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Daveco Liquor annual car show - 8/27/11

twobjshelbys

Annual Car Show

Saturday August 27 10A - 2P

Contact Maureen Weese at maureen.davecoliquors@gmail.com for vendor information and car registration.

I've driven by this one and even had the Mustang one year but did not enter as we got there too late.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm not sure if this is happening. Their web site appears to be down now. I'd heard they might be in some trouble due to some rather unorthodox :) business practices. I sent an email to them so we'll see...

I'll have to just drive over and see I guess on Saturday.

Taxes, shmaxes, who needs to pay those???? I think the Govt. is letting them know that they should have paid some of them......or at least properly recording revenue and expenses or reporting ownership of multiple stores. So you pay cash for product from one store to the other. The first records the expense, but the second does not record the revenue, then the product is not really returned but recorded as returned to the first and you expense the cost again. Pretty cool deal, but that is some of what the state and city are alledging. They were also closed last week as punishment for selling to under age. Of course you never can trust any more what the media is saying or if govt. entities are going on witch hunts with false allegations. Never know what to believe any more......

I called them and got what sounded like a voice mail intercept (unusual for a business). I tried again later and did get someone and he said it was still on. You can show up as early as 7:30. I'll probably leave home about 8:00.

I'm glad we got all of our liquor for the Grand Canyon trip before they had to close. We dropped over $500 there in one day. My friend's pickup was loaded.

There's a few from the Northern Colorado Mustang Car Club that said they were going to caravan there. I thought I'd go for funs. Besides, I need to hear all about how the river-rafting excursion went! :happy feet:

Archived