TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Cervinis

edgoods

Has anyone ordered stuff from Cervinis and got a run around ?

I ordered a 1197 KR style hood for my 08 gt500 at the Carlilsle show. I got it painted and w/stripes. They told me when I ordered it . 2 to 3 weeks at the most painted and if I also got the stripes they would deliver it with the stripes already on. I called 10 days ago and they promised me that it would be shipped on 7/05/2011 and it would be 1 day for delivery. I called on 7/06/2011 to make sure it got sent out and I was told that they are shut down this week and only sales are there. Now he says it could be 7/15/20011. Today I got a box in the mail , it was the stripes!!!!!! I called and was told they are drop shipped and I have to put them on.

My credit card got charged on 6/04/2011 I'm thinking about cancelling the order. Any suggestions?? Ed

• 2 weeks later...

Still waiting!!!!! They promised me the hood w/stripes by thursday july,21. they had the stripes picked up on july 14.

Thanks for asking. Alot of people checked the site uot,but you are the only one to respond.Ed

Hi Ed,

I also placed an order with Cervinis for painted quarter panel scoops at Carlisle and have not received them yet. I have not tried to contact them yet to find out when they will be shipped but will probably check with them next week given that both of us are still waiting. Perhaps a little extra pressure will help get things moving.

Mike

Mike, when you call you will most likely talk to Ryan, If you have a problem talk to Jim.

cheftjpeck, hood looks nice. Did you have a problem bolting it down,lining it up etc.? I have struts holding my hood up now and hope they work on the new hood.

P.S. If my hood looks as good as yours does on, it will be worth the wait!!!!! Thanks, Ed

Couple things

Hood was a perfect fit and quality

The twist lock hood pins and brackets needed some slight modding to work efficiently

Had the mesh custom made for the openings as they didn't come with them

My mrt hood struts were not strong enough to hold my hood up so I bought replacement shocks online for like $20 as my stock mrt blew out due to heavier weight

Well it's Friday afternoon July,22 and still no hood!!!!!!! Cervinis promised me the hood was sent out on Wednesday and it would be here Thursday. I was also promised a credit to be put on my credit card on july 6Th for the inconvience. As of Wednesday,still not credit applied to my card. I told Jim on Wednesday I'm getting jerked around. This is getting old fast!!!!! Ed

Jim from Cervinis sent me pictures of hood today before and after it was packed to get shipped today. Can't wait to get hood. Jim also gave me a very nice credit toward my order. He told me that the hood locks get shipped separately. Hey Mike did you get your stuff? Ed

Hi Ed,

Glad to hear that your hood has been shipped.

Supposedly my scoops were shipped on Friday but no confirmation that they were actually shipped nor have they arrived yet. I'll give them until Friday to see if they show up and then give them another call.

Mike

Has anyone ordered stuff from Cervinis and got a run around ?

I ordered a 1197 KR style hood for my 08 gt500 at the Carlilsle show. I got it painted and w/stripes. They told me when I ordered it . 2 to 3 weeks at the most painted and if I also got the stripes they would deliver it with the stripes already on. I called 10 days ago and they promised me that it would be shipped on 7/05/2011 and it would be 1 day for delivery. I called on 7/06/2011 to make sure it got sent out and I was told that they are shut down this week and only sales are there. Now he says it could be 7/15/20011. Today I got a box in the mail , it was the stripes!!!!!! I called and was told they are drop shipped and I have to put them on.

My credit card got charged on 6/04/2011 I'm thinking about cancelling the order. Any suggestions?? Ed

just my reply / $.02 cents worth ,,I myself would not buy anything from Cervini ,,got my hood from TruFiber ,,well worth the money ,,the hood was around $ 600.and to paint both sides ,another $ 500,,, :shift:000144-R1-10-9A.jpg

Nice hood!!!!! I got mine painted on both sides ,striped ,shipped,hood locks (KR style) for $800.00 w/credit for mix up. Can't beat that with a stick!!!!! They sent me pictures of the hood and it looks great!!!!

The trucking Co. called me today and said it would be here Friday afternoon,can't wait. Ed

Got my hood Friday.Started to install it and looked at it on an angle and it has modling in it. Looking closer looks like it should have another coat of vapor. When I backed it in my garage you can really see the modling. The hood looks great other than that. Will post pictures later.

I e-mailed Jim from Cervinis Sunday and I'm waiting for a reply. Mike did you get your stuff yet?? Ed

• 1 month later...

Has anyone purchased the Extreme Dimensions KR style hood #104718?

I researched just about every body kit supplier and thats complaints and quality issues to delivery. The top two for best all around was Cervini's and Trufiber !! Extremes not a lot of happy customers. As I stated in my other reply Cervini's was my choice do to AM handling the sale. I also have to admit Truefiber was a lot cheaper on all their body parts like 2 vented fenders for under 400.00 that they state is ready for install. It sounded to good to be true.. But have since seen cars with there product and no bad things to say about them with make me buy the fenders sometime soon.

Trust me my researchs are intense and no one is safe even the wife. But, I can't return her !!!

Archived