TEAM SHELBY FORUM

FRPP/Borla drone cured!

150man

Now I just cruise down the highway in 5th gear! :mad:

I'm gonna keep 'em on though until I can afford some Corsas. Just driving around town or hot rodding it is awesome!

I'm gonna keep 'em on though until I can afford some Corsas. Just driving around town or hot rodding it is awesome!

I just put corsas on this morning. Look and sound fantastic, and not much noise inside unless you accelerate.

I just put corsas on this morning. Look and sound fantastic, and not much noise inside unless you accelerate.

were those the Part # 14311? I am on the edge of getting some too. I just don't want to wake up the town when I start her up etc...

I put my Corsas on this week end. No drone, pretty quiet until you hit it. Nice sound IMO.

Drop some 3.73's in there. That fixes it.

BJ

td 30 says Ill wake up the town when I start her up an idle.......are they that loud in your opinion as well?

If you are gentle on the gas pedal they are quiet. He didn't say you will make up the neighborhood he said you should!

Archived