TEAM SHELBY FORUM

40th with KB Blower

Hi everyone,

Its been a while since I have been on here. Does anybody know how many 40th cars actually have a KB blower on them? I'm looking to put on on my 40th car, #260 Also does anybody know if they actually made the 300 cars?

Thanks,

Eddie

Hi everyone,

Its been a while since I have been on here. Does anybody know how many 40th cars actually have a KB blower on them? I'm looking to put on on my 40th car, #260 Also does anybody know if they actually made the 300 cars?

Thanks,

Eddie

The quick answer to your question about number of cars is they have not officially stated how many.

Happy reading...

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php?/topic/55733-when-is-shelby-registry-going-to-have-the-data-on-how-many-40ths-are-going-to-be-made-and-how-many-of-each-colors-option-convertible-coupesetc/page__view__findpost__p__949104

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php?/topic/62207-how-many-40ths/page__view__findpost__p__1058211

Hi everyone,

Thanks,

Eddie

Converted at SA I'd guess 20-30. Most of the 40th power upgrades went with the KB. There were several TVS, but I think more KB. Again, just guessing. Many have added the KB after taking delivery of their 40th. Some of the first few KB's converted by SA have the SuperSnake badging on the Supercharger and pulley. Most have the GT500 KB badging.

• 3 weeks later...

I haven't seen Eddie G on here for a while....Hope is all well in your neck of the woods?

Yep, life is better thank god! Got a great job! Got a 40th so I'm happy, now for some mods with Revan Racing :happy feet:

Archived