TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Ordered one...from So. FL.

Amigo GT500

Hello....I want to introduce myself. I live in South Florida (Broward County). I ordered a GT500 in Silver with Red stripes last Saturday I included SVT pkg, Electronics pkg & Recaro seats. So now to wait............Thinking to install the 750HP supercharge and other mods.....

I already have a SVT Raptor 2011 w/6.2 liter and three Harley bikes.......so another toy to the stable!!

• 4 weeks later...

Hello....I want to introduce myself. I live in South Florida (Broward County). I ordered a GT500 in Silver with Red stripes last Saturday I included SVT pkg, Electronics pkg & Recaro seats. So now to wait............Thinking to install the 750HP supercharge and other mods.....

I already have a SVT Raptor 2011 w/6.2 liter and three Harley bikes.......so another toy to the stable!!

Welcome to the sickness Amigo. I'm up in West Palm Beach and the shop is in Boynton Beach. Just up the road from you.

When you get the car and the mod bug starts nibbling at you give me a call and we can line out a plan.

Van

561-445-7702

van@revanracing.com

Welcome to the sickness Amigo. I'm up in West Palm Beach and the shop is in Boynton Beach. Just up the road from you.

When you get the car and the mod bug starts nibbling at you give me a call and we can line out a plan.

Van

561-445-7702

van@revanracing.com

:yup:

The cooling system from Van is a MUST........................and worth every penny.

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to update this thread. ......I canceled my local order (lack of response and bad customer service from dealer) and I got one In California. I received it last week......see this thread:

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php?/topic/69231-i-just-got-one/

I am now a happy camper... :happy feet:

I would like to update this thread. ......I canceled my local order (lack of response and bad customer service from dealer) and I got one In California. I received it last week......see this thread:

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php?/topic/69231-i-just-got-one/

I am now a happy camper... :happy feet:

post-33685-0-35543900-1313360811_thumb.jpg

post-33685-0-35543900-1313360811_thumb.jpg

Van

561-445-7702

van@revanracing.com

Sure Van...I will give you a call soon.....

Archived