TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Live to be 150 Years Old?

http://old.news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20110704/lf_nm_life/us_ageing_cure

I don't believe it. Some people are already saying that we are over populated now as it is. Some people say that we go to War to control the Population. AND.......some people say the world will end soon. Either way, I feel that no one will live past 125, if that long, because we will get really over populated, many people already can't afford to visit Doctors and still won't be able to even with Obama's Health Care Plan. PLUS you have to factor in the Japan Nuke Problems that is already effecting the World. PLUS all of the other Nuke Threats that are happening, here and abroad.

WRT population sprawl, we never know what might affect the general population in the future. Think about this......one huge pandemic or multiple pandemics would be really scary.

Look how many people died from the Flu in 1918. Of course, many deaths were from the side effects but my point is still the same.

One or two widespread epidemic issues spreading throughout large populations would be devastating.

http://old.news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20110704/lf_nm_life/us_ageing_cure

I don't believe it. Some people are already saying that we are over populated now as it is. Some people say that we go to War to control the Population. AND.......some people say the world will end soon. Either way, I feel that no one will live past 125, if that long, because we will get really over populated, many people already can't afford to visit Doctors and still won't be able to even with Obama's Health Care Plan. PLUS you have to factor in the Japan Nuke Problems that is already effecting the World. PLUS all of the other Nuke Threats that are happening, here and abroad.

Oh GREAT!!!!

You just really ruined my day man!!! Now it's for sure.....I ain't NEVER gettin' any Social Security!!! :soapbox:

Oh GREAT!!!!

You just really ruined my day man!!! Now it's for sure.....I ain't NEVER gettin' any Social Security!!! :soapbox:

This will be you and your Pet at 150 Years of age.................................. :hysterical:

ugly_old_man.jpg

ugliestdogintheworld.jpg

I'm thinking more along the lines of something like this........?

EDIT- Notice the hole on the top of my head where they sucked out my brain for observation? Pretty sure my wife had 'em do that...she always wanted to know WTF my problem was??? :hysterical:

Archived