TEAM SHELBY FORUM

A Winning 4th

The local country club held a car show today and I entered both the Corvette and the Shelby. I wore my Team Shelby shirt that I just received this week. I couldn't believe it when they called my name as 1st in the 2001 and newer class with the 2012 Shelby. It's hard to get white shiney, but it looked really good. A Prowler took 3rd and a "Bumblebee Transformer" Camaro took 2nd in my class.

Sorry for the quality of the pic, but hubby took it with his cell phone.

July4Win2.jpg

The local country club held a car show today and I entered both the Corvette and the Shelby. I wore my Team Shelby shirt that I just received this week. I couldn't believe it when they called my name as 1st in the 2001 and newer class with the 2012 Shelby. It's hard to get white shiney, but it looked really good. A Prowler took 3rd and a "Bumblebee Transformer" Camaro took 2nd in my class.

Sorry for the quality of the pic, but hubby took it with his cell phone.

July4Win2.jpg

congrats--good looking, the car too!!

That's great! Saw your cars there- both looked really nice! Entered mine in 'Muscle'- guess it's a guy thing! Haha! LOL! Anyhow, picked up 3rd- shocked me. 1st time ever participated in Show. Seemed like a long day in the heat to me!?! Take care!

post-21354-0-42480500-1310090030_thumb.jpg

post-21354-0-42480500-1310090030_thumb.jpg

I was looking for the red one in your avatar, didn't realize you owned the Super Snake. I pre-registered and they put me in the 2001 and newer class, which I thought was strange when I saw the other Shelby (yours) put in the "Muscle" car class. They also listed my Shelby as a 2007, when that's the year model of the Corvette I had entered. You have a really nice Super Snake!

I was looking for the red one in your avatar, didn't realize you owned the Super Snake. I pre-registered and they put me in the 2001 and newer class, which I thought was strange when I saw the other Shelby (yours) put in the "Muscle" car class. They also listed my Shelby as a 2007, when that's the year model of the Corvette I had entered. You have a really nice Super Snake!

The red KR is garage queen! The SS is the toy...LOL! I didn't know which class to enter. Muscle sounded good. And thanks. The 2011 you have is more refined & has the alum. block!! I really like the clean look of White. My brother has '08 white coupe with blue stripes.

Archived