TEAM SHELBY FORUM

HOW'S THIS FOR A MOD?

John:

Like the antenna, looks cool; however, Venom's mod may have you beat - except you take yours home and Venom can't.

Don

My mod is the fuzzy dice in the window.:hysterical: Now look a little to the left and you can see them.

DSC_0499.jpg

My mod is the fuzzy dice in the window.:hysterical: Now look a little to the left and you can see them.

DSC_0499.jpg

I GIVE, I GIVE!!! Very nice, Frank, very nice. However, I can't find any dice....my eyes just won't move to the left! :hysterical:

John

John:

Like the antenna, looks cool; however, Venom's mod may have you beat - except you take yours home and Venom can't.

Don

Thanks, Don...not sure that's any consolation :shrug:

John

I GIVE, I GIVE!!! Very nice, Frank, very nice. However, I can't find any dice....my eyes just won't move to the left! :hysterical:

John

Ok I went back out and had her reposition so you can see the dice. Wow some things that I will do for my friends. How about now SoCalSGT? I think I might have to go back to make sure :hysterical:

DSC_0502.jpg

Ok I went back out and had her reposition so you can see the dice. Wow some things that I will do for my friends. How about now SoCalSGT? I think I might have to go back to make sure :hysterical:

DSC_0502.jpg

THOSE are very nice! Appreciate your effort :hi5:

John

here is little mod I came up with.... door edge guard for the front splitter

350 front splitter.jpg

Michael,

Interesting idea.....Anyone ever had any experience with the 3M clear bra type of material? I saw some on a CSX the other day and it was nearly invisible unless you knew where to look. The guy insists it has saved the front of his car on numerous occasions. Kind of expensive, so I was wondering if it's worth it?

John

Michael,

Interesting idea.....Anyone ever had any experience with the 3M clear bra type of material? I saw some on a CSX the other day and it was nearly invisible unless you knew where to look. The guy insists it has saved the front of his car on numerous occasions. Kind of expensive, so I was wondering if it's worth it?

John

I was considering this myself. I have this on my daily driver and you can hardly see it until you get up close. Although...you have to be careful with wax becasue it can build up on the seem and make it more noticable.

Also, my daily driver is grey and I have been told by some who have this on a white car it may not be a good idea. They say it can yellow over time, however, that is porbably true for a daily driver that see's all kinds of wheather which would be quite different than how these cars would be driven.

For those with road racing experience...I was to have this applied which sections would be most important to cover? I know the nose but how about other areas?

Thanks

I checked into this as soon as I got my car from Vegas. Since the front is different, the clear bra has to be custom designed. They thought it would be a couple thousand to do it. When I started doing the math, I realized repainting was cheaper, so, really the question is-

SA, Can we please get the paint code for the guardsman blue?

I checked into this as soon as I got my car from Vegas. Since the front is different, the clear bra has to be custom designed. They thought it would be a couple thousand to do it. When I started doing the math, I realized repainting was cheaper, so, really the question is-

SA, Can we please get the paint code for the guardsman blue?

Warren, I have a friend that works for a car dealer and sets me up with their person so I paid just about $250 for my BMW. If you were going to have it done...what sections would you do? Front...

Also, would it work to have them put a piece over the signed air bag cover? Would it hur the signatre at all?

THanks

Well, production cars are cheaper because they make a template and when you get your car done, they just order the kit for your car is what my detailer company told me. The gt350 has all different body parts on the front.

If your guy can do it that cheap, it would be great. Ask him. I would do the entire front fascia, but the leading edge of the scoop is exposed, as well as the front of the roof. I already have some small chips on all those locations. But I don't have a clue how they should do that

Archived