TEAM SHELBY FORUM

side emblem

07-2937

Well it sold for about $168.00

My thoughts are that this is not good for the brand, especially the GTH owners. What's someone going to do with just one badge? Will they find a way to get another badge from another car? Will they see dollar signs and try to have this original badge reproduced?

Just like the PBF badges we now have entered a dangerous area where all GTH owners should be very cautious on where they park their car. As we saw with all the stolen KR & SGT parts showing up on ebay after people saw what they could get for them, I predict this will not be the last Hertz badge showing up on ebay.

Steve

I stopped @ $105 partly because of the cost, partly because it got late for me to check. I have to agree that this isn't good.

BTW - Concerning the PBF badges, I was at a car show in Kimberton, PA this summer with my son. While walking around the vendor area, we saw a BOX of PBF emblems for $10. They were "blems" according to him and he was able to get them from an inside source. I compared to a friends GT - they were exact.

saw this on ebay never seen one for sale before

side emblem

I got a set from shelby Hertz emblems through Las Vegas fro 65.50 for the set

I submitted Pictures, CSM No and SS# for the car, to Warranty, Ford Racing (FR.) fwrnty@ford.com

, then you wait for a response

then you will contact Wendy Calito

Wendy Calito

Parts Purchase & Warranty for GT/KR

Shelby American Inc-Shelby Performance Parts

6755 Speedway Boulevard Las Vegas, NV 89115

Telephone: 702.942.7325 ext.:144 Fax: 702.632.3432

Cost of Hertz badges:

Cost $50.00

Handling $07.50

Total $57.50

Shipping $08.00

TOTAL DUE $65.50

will good luck

I got a set from shelby Hertz emblems through Las Vegas fro 65.50 for the set

I submitted Pictures, CSM No and SS# for the car, to Warranty, Ford Racing (FR.) fwrnty@ford.com

, then you wait for a response

then you will contact Wendy Calito

Wendy Calito

Parts Purchase & Warranty for GT/KR

Shelby American Inc-Shelby Performance Parts

6755 Speedway Boulevard Las Vegas, NV 89115

Telephone: 702.942.7325 ext.:144 Fax: 702.632.3432

Cost of Hertz badges:

Cost $50.00

Handling $07.50

Total $57.50

Shipping $08.00

TOTAL DUE $65.50

will good luck

thats good information to know. how long ago did you get those replaced? i am sure their not restocking those parts. my guess once they are gone they will no longer to be availible.

Can't tell if it's an 06 or an 07 unless you can see the back. The 06's had the nubs to fit in the stock emblem holes. The 07's did not as the cars came sanz emblems.

I think its from an 07 beccause it appears to be laying flat.

thats good information to know. how long ago did you get those replaced? i am sure their not restocking those parts. my guess once they are gone they will no longer to be availible.

6 months ago

I would call Wendy first to see if they are instock

Archived