TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Going Modern in CT

I made the deal finally. Been thinking about a new Shelby since 2007 to go along with my 68 GT350 Convertible and 1969 Pro Touring fastback. Picking it up next week - 2011 Grabber Blue SVT package. This forum has provided me with so much info and just want to say thanks and looking forward to gaining more knowledge as I modify the new Shelby. I am thinking lowering, exhaust and tune the first things to do? Thanks again and can't wait to drive it home. My wife has been awesome, pushing me to go for it. The kids can't wait to ride daddy's new Shelby

I made the deal finally. Been thinking about a new Shelby since 2007 to go along with my 68 GT350 Convertible and 1969 Pro Touring fastback. Picking it up next week - 2011 Grabber Blue SVT package. This forum has provided me with so much info and just want to say thanks and looking forward to gaining more knowledge as I modify the new Shelby. I am thinking lowering, exhaust and tune the first things to do? Thanks again and can't wait to drive it home. My wife has been awesome, pushing me to go for it. The kids can't wait to ride daddy's new Shelby

congrats--- our rule here is no pics no car.can you post some of your current stock--

Archived