TEAM SHELBY FORUM

50th anniversary bash Canadian content

SHELBYCS6

Hey guys & gals...

With talk of the 50th bash being moved to early or late spring I was wondering if anyone was interested in possibly chartering a car carrier

to ship our cars there & back .

We really need to have some Canadian content at this event as this is a real milestone for Shelby.

I looked at the time and mileage 3600 km / 36 hrs from Brampton which would be a great road trip but unless it was in late April or May the risk would be too high.

I'm not sure how many cars can fit on a car hauler but I'm thinking six to eight.

I haven't looked at any of the logistics yet but if we could get it done for $500.00 or $600.00 per vehicle each way I'd be in.

It would be well worth it to me at least to drive my own car at the Holy lands just once.

If anyone has done anything similar in the past or has any feedback or contacts I'd like to get as much information as possible before they announce the actual date so we could book immediately without wondering what to drive while at the event.

The other option is to trailer our own vehicles which is also an option for me at least but I'm not sure how many others have access to a truck and trailer.

I really hope all our Canadian brother and sisters can bring their Shelby's. It's a fantastic event for sure, but the fun is doubled with your cars.

Hope it works out.

I really hope all our Canadian brother and sisters can bring their Shelby's. It's a fantastic event for sure, but the fun is doubled with your cars.

Hope it works out.

As there has been no responce from this inquiry with the exception of one member I am not going to pursue this any further.

This is now a closed post.

Archived