TEAM SHELBY FORUM

S-GT owner, new to the forum

NjsGT

Yep seen you on the "other forum". Welcome!

P.S. How's the 302E running ? Love mine!

Hey..... I know you haha. Thanx man... The 302 is running good, its getting dyno'ed in a week.... Im guessing I should see numbers like yours. Which pulley are you running? Any vids of your car? Im doing a blow through with a tial too, kinda curious what its gonna sound like...

Hey..... I know you haha. Thanx man... The 302 is running good, its getting dyno'ed in a week.... Im guessing I should see numbers like yours. Which pulley are you running? Any vids of your car? Im doing a blow through with a tial too, kinda curious what its gonna sound like...

I'm running the 2.87 pulley for now. I made a crappy video a couple weeks ago but it will give you an idea what it sounds like...

It's very loud but it's kind of growing on me lol.

Kurgen, how did you get the FRPP mani to fit?

I slotted the 2 bolt holes in the thermo housing, clocked it a few degrees to the left(if you're facing it), and tossed the Paxton spacer in the trash lol.

I slotted the 2 bolt holes in the thermo housing, clocked it a few degrees to the left(if you're facing it), and tossed the Paxton spacer in the trash lol.

So you opened up the 1 of the 2 tapped holes on the crossover then ran a bolt through it? Basically, you have to mod the thermo housing/crossover to make it work...

So you opened up the 1 of the 2 tapped holes on the crossover then ran a bolt through it? Basically, you have to mod the thermo housing/crossover to make it work...

You have to open up both bolt holes on the thermo housing(essentially elongate them)....almost all the way to the edge. That allows you to twist the housing to the left to avoid hitting the pulley. You still have to use the metal coolant pipe that Paxton supplies because it will still barely touch the supercharger. It's very tight but it will fit this way. I've had no problems whatsover with this method. Let me know if this makes sense. I can go snap some pics tomorrow if need be.

Awsome vid too.... That Tial sounds so sick..... Cant wait... I have a frpp manifold but couldnt firgure out how to get it to fit with the thermo housing being so high...

Yep, no way that housing will fit under the manifold with the spacer. Spacer delete mod lol.

You have to open up both bolt holes on the thermo housing(essentially elongate them)....almost all the way to the edge. That allows you to twist the housing to the left to avoid hitting the pulley. You still have to use the metal coolant pipe that Paxton supplies because it will still barely touch the supercharger. It's very tight but it will fit this way. I've had no problems whatsover with this method. Let me know if this makes sense. I can go snap some pics tomorrow if need be.

Gotcha, so you left the tapped holes alone and just opened up the thermo housing its self.... Listen, if its no big deal could you take a pic? You would help me a ton..... Thanx for everything man

Gotcha, so you left the tapped holes alone and just opened up the thermo housing its self.... Listen, if its no big deal could you take a pic? You would help me a ton..... Thanx for everything man

Yep, exactly. Don't retap any holes in the block. I'll upload a couple pics tomorrow. I'm actually staying at a friend's house right now because my house caught on fire a few days ago and they pulled my meter.

Yep, exactly. Don't retap any holes in the block. I'll upload a couple pics tomorrow. I'm actually staying at a friend's house right now because my house caught on fire a few days ago and they pulled my meter.

Thanx for those pics in advance man.... Hey sorry to hear about your house, hope all is well soon enough.... Thanx again

Thanx for those pics in advance man.... Hey sorry to hear about your house, hope all is well soon enough.... Thanx again

House is fine it just has a new window lol. I'm actually going to come out ahead with the insurance company so it's all good.

Check the SGT mod/tech section. I posted the pics over there so as to not clog up your thread here.

Welcome to the Team Shelby Family. If you have not already please take the time to register your Shelby. You can do so by following the link in my signature.

Welcome to the clubhouse from your neighbor to the west!

Thanx fella's

House is fine it just has a new window lol. I'm actually going to come out ahead with the insurance company so it's all good.

Check the SGT mod/tech section. I posted the pics over there so as to not clog up your thread here.

Again Kurgan, Thanx for all your help.... Glad to hear your house is gonna be just fine and your going to make out on it....

well well, look who the cat dragged in lol

:yup: haha

• 2 weeks later...

It already has 410 gears and the SLP Loud Mouth exhaust. What do think about these low gears. Was thinking of switching back but will try them for a couple weeks first.

Just purchased an 08 SGT # 1532 on Saturday. The 7th Mustang I have owned and certainly the best.

With "5150" in your screen name, I'm SURE we'll be friends... LOL...

Jer

Welcome NJsgt and Car 5150 ,

There is a lot of great people her on the T.S.Forum and there are answers for just about any question you might have. So glad to have you both and like always enjoy your SGT like you stole them. :rockon:

Scotty G.

:peelout::peelout::peelout:

It already has 410 gears and the SLP Loud Mouth exhaust. What do think about these low gears. Was thinking of switching back but will try them for a couple weeks first.

Congratulations and welcome to the family. :shift:

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats on the Shelby and welcome to TS......

I ve had the 4.10s since 2008.......and have always loved them.......put the Whipple 550 on last year, now I love them even more...........

Archived