TEAM SHELBY FORUM

CoverCraft Car Cover

Carl Bishop

I received my CoverCraft Ultratect custom fit car cover for my SGT today. Its a nice piece and very well made. :woot:

DSCN1259.jpg

DSCN1260.jpg

DSCN1261.jpg

DSCN1262.jpg

If anyone's interested I found a guy through eBay, he's been a CoverCraft dealer for over 10 years. He cut me a fantastic deal, custom cover, storage bag, lock kit & gust guards for $249 including shipping and no taxes. He beat every price I could find on the web and then some. I placed my order on June 9th and received it today. Best thing of all its custom made right here in the good old USA.

The pattern number for the SGT is C16728UL (For the Ultratect), it comes in blue, black, taupe & gray.

Mike's Custom Car Care Products

1-800-498-7882 (toll-free)

cs4s@comcast.net

You don't have to purchase through his eBay store, call him at the 800#, he can order any cover that CoverCraft makes. He said it was OK if I posted this here.

Here's a link to his eBay Store; carstuff4sale

Where did you get the "CS Shelby" wall graphic? I need several of those.

Thanks .... Don

It's a mural my wife and I painted several years ago;

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php?/topic/14825-garage-project-phase-ii/page__p__295591__hl__garage__fromsearch__1#entry295591

I received my CoverCraft Ultratect custom fit car cover for my SGT today. Its a nice piece and very well made. :woot:

DSCN1259.jpg

DSCN1260.jpg

DSCN1261.jpg

DSCN1262.jpg

If anyone's interested I found a guy through eBay, he's been a CoverCraft dealer for over 10 years. He cut me a fantastic deal, custom cover, storage bag, lock kit & gust guards for $249 including shipping and no taxes. He beat every price I could find on the web and then some. I placed my order on June 9th and received it today. Best thing of all its custom made right here in the good old USA.

The pattern number for the SGT is C16728UL (For the Ultratect), it comes in blue, black, taupe & gray.

Mike's Custom Car Care Products

1-800-498-7882 (toll-free)

cs4s@comcast.net

You don't have to purchase through his eBay store, call him at the 800#, he can order any cover that CoverCraft makes. He said it was OK if I posted this here.

Here's a link to his eBay Store; carstuff4sale

How do you think it would fare outside in SoCal? I have a car that might need to be parked in day light : (

Mike

How do you think it would fare outside in SoCal? I have a car that might need to be parked in day light : (

Mike

Here's a link to CoverCrafts fabric guide; Indoor page 1 - Outdoor page 2. They have better outdoor use covers too, a lot more pricey though.

I choose the Ultratect fabric which is a good all around cover since my car spends most of its time in the garage, but I wanted something that would also be good outside when we go on trips.

Archived