TEAM SHELBY FORUM

A Dream Comes True

sweenstang

Friends - After years of dreaming of owning a GT500, it became a reality on Flag Day 2011! As I drive it, I keep saying "WOW!". This is an incredible machine. As I've approached this purchase, many of you have been really helpful when it came to selecting the equipment options that are right for me. Now that it's in my hands, I can say that the car is just right for me. I'm very happy without the SVTPP, and the glass roof is awesome. Love the Kona Blue too. Planning to get satin black stripes on it soon to pay tribute to the Shelby heritage while maintaining somewhat of a stealth look. I have a handful of other minor mods in mind, like front splash guards, window tint, etc., but for now, I'm just going to enjoy the heck out of this car.

I will post pics as soon as I figure out how to do that.

Sween

post-29605-0-40143300-1308853682_thumb.jpg

post-29605-0-40143300-1308853682_thumb.jpg

Congrats!!

Enjoy your new ride

I just brought my new ride home last Friday. WOW is the word! I have to pinch myself everyday when I look at it sitting in the driveway.

Well worth the wait.

You have a very beautiful car.

Congratulations! I just drove mine home last Friday and love it more and more each time I take it out of the garage. It's so much fun to drive. I didn't think white with black stripes would turn so many heads, but everyone comments on it. I like your Kona Blue and the satin stripes are going to look good.

Archived