TEAM SHELBY FORUM

I'm gonna get my car soon

dtharmon633

:happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :banana piano: :banana piano: :banana piano: :banana piano: :banana piano: :banana piano: :banana piano: :banana piano: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :shift::shift::shift::shift::shift::shift::shift::shift::shift::shift::shift::shift::shift::shift::shift::shift::shift::shift::shift::shift:

COMING SOON TO SOME ASPHALT NEAR YOU

:car:

:happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :banana piano: :banana piano: :banana piano: :banana piano: :banana piano: :banana piano: :banana piano: :banana piano: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :shift::shift::shift::shift::shift::shift::shift::shift::shift::shift::shift::shift::shift::shift::shift::shift::shift::shift::shift::shift:

COMING SOON TO SOME ASPHALT NEAR YOU

:car:

WOW!!!! You lucky rascal. I just called SVT and mine is still on "Quality Hold" whatever the heck that means. I am really getting what they all call PSDS. :banghead::banghead::banghead: . What color is yours, maybe they messed up and you are getting mine? JK Good luck and I hope you get it soon.

WOW!!!! You lucky rascal. I just called SVT and mine is still on "Quality Hold" whatever the heck that means. I am really getting what they all call PSDS. :banghead::banghead::banghead: . What color is yours, maybe they messed up and you are getting mine? JK Good luck and I hope you get it soon.

They did tell me something like they had to change the VIN plates around and deliver by customer priority so mine will be here soon.

:hysterical2:

red/silver coupe with red inserts

I will never harm another bird again...they are too helpful to mankind's emotional well-being. :hysterical:

Congrats, dharmon! Any day now! :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

I'm still having trouble getting a confirmed build date. I was sequenced on March 13th, but no one has a concrete build date. :banghead:

QUALITY HOLD means they are waiting for the customer to improve driving skills enough to be behind the wheel of a street legal race car. Once you meet these standards established by Mr. Shelby, the hold on your car will be released. I hope this helps.

Congrats, dharmon! Any day now! :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

I'm still having trouble getting a confirmed build date. I was sequenced on March 13th, but no one has a concrete build date. :banghead:

I have bought about 20 new cars and have never anticipated the delivery of one as much as I have this Shelby. I hope you hear good news soon. I was on the virge of stealing your kitty and taking hostages to get my car. :headspin:

What does Ralph have to say about that?

:idea:

GTorSSguy,

Mine has been on "quality hold" now for 2 weeks. It's driving me nuts!!! I did find out it was because of "bad" stitching on the convert top, but waiting for a Ford "tech" to come inspect it for a decision. I say "WHAT DECUSION!!" just make it perfect and ship it :blink: :blink: :blink:

QUALITY HOLD means they are waiting for the customer to improve driving skills enough to be behind the wheel of a street legal race car. Once you meet these standards established by Mr. Shelby, the hold on your car will be released. I hope this helps.

Heck I'd go to the Bob Bondurant Race Prep School if it would speed up the process. I hate missing all this good driving weather!

Archived