TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Mark's Classic Cruise 2011

RickD

Mark's Classic Cruise night. New England largest weekly cruise night.

June 27 Gates open at 5pm this week will be Shelby/Mustangs and Cobra night. If you have one bring it !!!

Last Monday was Corvette night, 229 of them showed up. Out of over 800 cars for the night. Where else can you go to see so many nice , cool looking cars.

Look forward to seeing other Team Shelby members.

I went last year it was a great time. It was a small turnout for the event because the weather looked poor early in the day. I saw a large variety of cars there I have never seen before or only seen in a magazine. It's closer to the MA border so it brings in different cars. They do a great job running the show and have great grounds. The Shelby's will get priority parking because they are the cars on display that day. -Kevin

Went last year, it was great! They had prime parking for any Shelby or Cobra vehicle and kept us all together. I'd say they had about 150 Shelbys and about 700 cars total last year. Usually when the weather is good they can get up to 1000 cars!! happy%20feet.gif

Pics from last year's Shelby and Cobra show at Mark's Cruise

DSC04735.jpg

Went last year, it was great! They had prime parking for any Shelby or Cobra vehicle and kept us all together. I'd say they had about 150 Shelbys and about 700 cars total last year. Usually when the weather is good they can get up to 1000 cars!! happy%20feet.gif

Pics from last year's Shelby and Cobra show at Mark's Cruise

DSC04735.jpg

great pic Sean!

• 2 years later...

That pic was 2 years ago on Shelby night and showed about 1/4 of the Shelby's in attendance. It was the most I could fit in the camera.

This year there was one 1960's GT40 and it turned quite a few heads!! Sometimes an Australian Ford Falcon even makes the show. Love it.

Archived